2019.....

Oh, diary! This year wasn't the best year of my life. It was full of scary, emotional, sad and wonderful events.
I was in the paddock area with Joan when he asked me after the Catalonia race:
What do you think about the last few races?
You were pretty good- I respond
Do you want to invite some of your friends to the next race?-how sweet.
Joan, you are so nice but I don't have friends since I'm a homeschooler.- he looked straight into my eyes and said- If you want to go back to school you can. I would miss you so much but I would understand.- he is the best bro ever.
-I chose to support you no matter what. I'm your family I need to be next to you and also, I enjoy it.
-I'm so glad to hear that. :)- he smiled.
We went to the cafeteria to get some snacks and after we went back straight to the box. I tried to sleep because I didn't sleep much in the past few days when suddenly, I heard a big scream and music.
-What the hell? Joan, what is this?- I asked madly.
-I think it's just the Yamaha team. They are celebrating Fabio's first podium.
-Why are they so loud?!- I screamed.
-They are just happy, oh by the way we should congratulate him.
"In mind: OOH NOOO WAY!"
-Oh yes, we should.
*goes to Fabio's box and walk-in. You stay behind your brother's back just in case.*
-HEY JOAN! -said Fabio loudly. He wasn't alone hallelujah.
-Hey Fabio:) Can we go out it's a bit noisy here?- Joan asked.
- Of course, we can. Just a moment guys I will come back in a minute.
-We don't want to disturb you for a long period but we just want to say congratulations.
-We?- he asked
-Yes we. Me and my... Oh. This is Y\N, my little sister.
This was the moment I saw him again after a Long Time. Damn, he looks so good.
-He isn't a little girl anymore.- he laughed.
-Yes I grew up the same as you. I'm 18 now. Not the little girl anymore.- I said
-I liked that little girl you were
-he said.
-Wait wait wait! Do you guys know each other? Since when and How? -asked Joan
-Long story. - I replied as fast as I can. -Okay guys I need to go now. See you.- I said and I ran away as fast as I could. My heartbeat was super fast. He looked so good omg. That's what I was thinking while I go to our car. Joan ran after me and grabbed my arm.
-Y\N please don't lie to me. How many years do you two know each other? -asked me calmly.
-Since 2016. From Leopard box.- I answered as fast I could, but I still can't look into my brother's eyes.
-Okay we will talk about it.- he responded disappointedly.
We arrived at our car and we sat in. When our mum told me:
-Oh Y\N I'm so sorry I left my purse in the box. Can you get it for me? Please?
-Ugh sure.- I said.
I went back to the pit lane watching my phone when I accidentally dropped it. Someone was faster than me and picked it up. -Thanks very much.- I smiled but I couldn't believe my eyes.
The guy who was holding my phone was....was... Fabio.
-Hey little girl. What are you doing here Joan told me you two have to hurry?
-I'm 18, not a baby and my mum left her purse in the box so I have to get it for her.- I said and I wanted to dodge Fabio when he grabbed my hand.
-Y\N listen.-he looked into my eyes deeply.- give me your number please and I will call you tomorrow.
-Oh please.- I laughed angrily.- How many girls did you say that to?- I almost started crying.
-Y\N, please just give me your number. -and I saw in his eyes he don't want to hurt me.
-Okay listen. I will give you my number and my Instagram but please don't tell my brother.
-Why?- and I saw him getting confused.
-I don't want to hurt him with this, not at this point.
-Damn Y\N I just asked for your number what's the big deal?- he laughed.
-OMG I THOUGHT YOU CAN BE SERIOUS BUT AS I SEE YOU JUST CAN'T. You know what? Don't you dare call me or text me! -I started crying and ran away.
When I got back in the car Joan asked me:
-What happened to you?
-Nothing I just got a bit emotional.
-------------------British Gp-----------------
-Okay, Joan just still focused you got this.- I said.
-Thanks Y\N. I'm a bit nervous, to be honest.
-Same as I.- And after this "long" conversation I went back to the paddock VIP club.
*lights out*
I was talking to one of my family's friends. When two riders crashed out. I immediately turned to mum and asked who were they?
-MUM! WHO WERE THEY!?
-Chill Y\N it was a big crash but I think Dovi and Fabio.
My heart stopped working. I was in shock. My legs started hurting so bad and I couldn't breathe for a while.
-They were brought to the medical centre for a check-up.- said, mum.
-I need to go now!- and I started running as fast as I could.
-Y\N WHERE ARE YOU GOING?-mum screamed. I didn't respond.
I just wanted to see him. I was really worried at that moment. I was crying and shaking. I knew what it meant. A panic attack.
I saw the car which brought Fabio into the building. I waited for 30 minutes when he came out.
-Y\N? What are you-...
I ran to him and hug him as tight as I could. There were lots of emotions and words that I wanted to say but before I could say anything. He grabbed my hip and pulled me for a kiss. I wanted that kiss but I needed to reject him.
-Sorry.... -I said after a minute of silence.
-I don't understand you Y\N! Why are you here? Why did you hug me? Why Y\N?
*Y\N starts crying*
-Look I can't do this with Joan you are one of his best friends.
-And? And What if I love you Y\N?
I felt worried for a second and I also forgot to take a breath.
-What did you say?- I turned back and look straight into his eyes.
-I LOVE YOU Y\N. Okay?-I didn't feel the pain anymore but I just couldn't say I love you without any regrets.
-You hit your head really bad. -I said and than I walked away.