2021 Qatar...

After a long period, MotoGP is back and I think this was the biggest problem for me. No one saw us together before and to be honest, I was quite nervous and I had the reasons why. The first race of the season. Always exciting. In the qualification, Fabio placed in P2 which is good. He wasn't as happy as I thought. Of course, he wanted the pole as always but bro P2 and first row is also an amazing start for the year.
-I'm nervous.- he said 30 minutes before the race.
-Hey, you will be amazing babe just keep calm. -I said but in reality, I was much more nervous than him.
-Okay but it's not the satellite team now. It's the big team the Factory Yamaha I can't make any mistakes.
-Chill you will be amazing now go down Tom is looking for you.- And he went down. I wanted to follow him but a reporter girl stopped me and ask.
-Are you two guys together or that was just a joke?
-I'm sorry what are you talking about?- I asked.
-You are Y\N Mir, right?- She asked me with an annoyed face.
I saw Fabio coming back for me and she said to the girl:
-Yes we are dating and yes she is Y\N Mir but she has to go now.- and with that, we grabbed my hand and brought me in the box.
-You mustn't stop for these newspapers.- he said- I want to protect you from them. -such a gentleman.
-Okay I won't but now concentrate on your own business.- I smiled.
°10 minutes to go on the grid°
-Stay calm everything will be amazing I'm sure.- and I kissed him.
-Okay thanks.
I went down and I sat down in Fabio's place. I was nervous and I prayed for a safe race. I remember Tom's words:
"I know he won't make any stupid mistakes just stay calm Y\N everything will be fine"
He was so right and I believed him.
The race was exciting Fabs finished in P5 but he wasn't happy at all. Maverick won, and he didn't understand why did he finish just on P5.
-Why are you so sad you finished in P5 good job. -Yes that was a stupid mistake of mine.
-Maverick won and I finished on P5. It's not good Y\N everybody wants to be better than his teammate.-That was the moment when I left the room and shut the door behind me. I was really mad at him.