The following years....

As I mentioned in my dearest diary, Joan and Fabio were teammates in the Leopard Honda team but suddenly in 2017, he moved up to Moto 2. I wasn't sure if this is good or bad for me but I saw the disappointment in my brother's eyes, he missed Fabio so much. 2018 wasn't the year me and my brother expected. I didn't see Fabio in the paddock cause he was in a bigger category and, to be honest, I wanted to see him. That moment when he smiled at me in 2016 I know that we will have a future together and I missed him from my life, even though we weren't close. We just talked once before but it meant something even if he is the most enjoying person in the universe.
----------------------2018:---------------------
-JOAN YOU GOT AN E-MAIL!!-I screamed.
-Jesus Y\N it's 6 am please let me stay in bed for a minute. -he responded quietly.
-MUM! DAD! JOAN GOT A LETTER BUT HE IS LAZY TO OPEN IT!!! -I screamed as loud as I could.
-Okay okay I'm coming. -said Joan sleepy.- but Y\N why are you up? It's so early.
-Stop! Open it! RIGHT NOW!-I said excitedly.
-Okay Y\N calm down I will count back okay? 3........2......1......
*Joan opens the letter*
-OMG JOAN YOU ARE MOVING UP TO MOTO 2 I'm SO PROUD OF YOU BRO!!!- I screamed and hugged him as tight as I could.
-I'm really happy too Y\N:))
I saw the happiness in his eyes again and I was so glad to be part of this moment.

As I know the years Fabio spent in Moto 2 weren't the best. He struggled a lot with the bike. Sadly I don't know more.....
----------------------2019----------------------
Joan spent a year in Moto 2 and after 2018 we got a letter from Suzuki. The letter that changed our life. Joan got his Motogp seat in the team. I was in tears when I heard it. My brother has a MotoGP seat, wow. So in 2019, we moved up to the Suzuki team. The box was amazing and huge, wow and the colour blue fit me and Joan perfectly. Their bike was super fast. We were facing a really interesting season...
But...
I can't ignore the fact that besides Joan Fabio also moved up to Moto GP to the Petronas Yamaha team. So that means that I can see him rarely. I think that makes me happy.