2021 countdown is about to end......

Oh, diary,
What an amazing winter break it was. I spent the whole break with my family and Fabs. I felt so relieved. I had everything I ever wanted I thought I couldn't be happier but, being a rider's sister isn't the same thing as being the girlfriend of one. As a sister, you can stay out of media stuff if you want, fangirls aren't jealous of you and also half of the paddock don't even who you are.
As a girlfriend it's different. You have to accept that the media will look after you, they will make fake news just to make you feel uncomfortable, from one minute to another everybody will know who you are and that's exactly what I have learnt.
Christmas was amazing but right after the holiday my brother and Fabio went to the official test to start the pre-season. As always I went with them but there was a big question in front of me. Should I go with Fabio or stay with Joan like in the past years?
Anyways I stayed with my brother because I didn't want to make him feel replaceable.
-Thanks Y\N! I appreciate it.- he said. True joy appeared on his face.
-No problem. I need to stay with you- I respond.
-No! no! No Y\N! You don't have to do anything for me! You can do whatever you want. -he said
-Okay and what if I want to stay with you?- I answered
-That's something else.- he smiled and with that sentence, he put his helmet on and go out to the track. I was watching the live timing when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back. To be honest I knew who was it.
-I thought you will be next to me during the pre-season also.- he said dramatically.
-I never said that Fabs, I said that I will try everything but no not now, Joan needs me.- I answered.
-Will you come to visit me too?- he asked and I just ugh couldn't say no.
-Of course, I will.- I smiled and I went back to our area.