Darkness

Maul had Ezra under control. With him having Sabine in his force grip and Ezra standing worried near her, his plan would work.

"Let her down Maul. Or I'll send all Mandalorians after you." he said with grinning teeth. His darkness rising in him.

"Oh yeah? For a normal Mandalorian friend who haven't done much for them? I do remember that she made something for the Empire in the past. And you still think they'll help her?" he asked while keep holding Sabine up with the force.

"She's more than that. And they'll help. They'll hunt you down and capture you. Just like in the past." he added.

Sabine was gasping for air as she started to get dizzy from the small air she got. Ezra could feel it and didn't felt well with it. So he quickly activated his green lightsaber and attacked Maul. Maul on the other hand let go of her to block his attack. Sabine felt down and immediately went unconscious.

"I feel your connection with her apprentice. Let it all out, let your anger out. And together, we'll fight the Emperor and strike down all his Inquisitors and Vader." said Maul as he was trying to get Ezra on his side. Even through he just hurted one of Ezras friends.

"I'll never join you. You tricked me ones. And even managed to make Kanan blind. This won't happen again." he added and quickly used the force to push Maul backwards. Maul took it with ease as he was surprised by his action but knew how to handle it. Ezra stood next to Sabine as he was protecting her.

"You better go now. Or you'll be in big trouble." Ezra said slightly angry.

"I'm good at causing trouble. Now, if you dont mind." he was about to attack Ezra again but saw flying Mandalorians coming towards him, Ezra and Sabine. It was Bo and some of her clan members. Checking their territory for any imperial activities.

"Guess we'll talk again another time. See you soon apprentice." he said as he run off into the distance that was covered by some hills and mountain. Ezra sighed and looked down at Sabine. Sabine started to open her eyes again and got up with Ezras help.

"Guess Maul is still after you after all this time.." she said as she looked up at Ezra. Ezra sighed and looked the way Maul went.

"As he always was.." he said with a sigh. Knowing he had to talk with Kanan about this.