Mistletoe

The Ghost crew prepared everything for the coming Christmas. Zeb and Ezra tried to put the Christmas tree right in the common room. Hera and Sabine made hot chocolate for everyone while Kanan and Chopper decorated the common room a bit. Sabine looked at Hera and smiled.

"I hope everyone like our hot chocolate." Sabine said.

"I'm sure Sabine." Hera said and put some marshmallows in the chocolate.

"Do you think Kanan planned something for you?" Sabine asked with a smile. Hera blushed slightly and looked at Sabine.

"Who knows, but I'm sure Ezra will surprise you." Hera said.

"Ezra? I do not think so." Sabine said and smiled a bit.

Hera and Sabine took the hot chocolate and walked into the common room.

"Here guys for you." Hera said and gave the hot chocolate to Ezra Zeb and Kanan. Sabine looked at Chopper. "Do not worry Chop. You'll get an oil bath afterwards." Sabine said and smiled.

Everyone smiled as they drank the hot chocolate.

"Thank you. Both of you." Kanan said.

Hera sat down next to Kanan. Kanan put his arm around Hera and smiled. Zeb looked at Chopper and whispered something to him. Chopper understood and rolled to the door and fished a mistletoe on the door. Ezra looked at Sabine.

"Maybe we should leave them alone for a while." said Ezra and Sabine giggle. Hera rolled her eyes and looked at Kanan. Ezra and Sabine walked the door as Zeb stopped them.
"Hey you two, look what's over you." Zeb said.

Ezra and Sabine looked up and blushed. Ezra looked at Sabine and kissed her. Then he quickly ran to his room. Sabine was still blushing and looked at Hera.

"You two are cute together." Hera said.

"Oh yeah?" Sabine asked and sat down next to Hera.

"The kid has talked about it for a long time, so we helped him." Zeb said.

Sabine rolled her eyes. But she had to think of the kiss all the time. She should go to Ezra and tell him what she thinks. But she's not sure if he feels the same way. "I better go talk to him." Sabine said in her mind.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.