More than friends

Sabine looked at Hera and did not know exactly how to ask her question.

"Sabine what is your question?" Hera asked, looking at Sabine.

"I've noticed that Ezra has been very worried about me lately, so not that I can not help myself, but when we were on the way home and I was sleeping, Ezra said he would not kiss me when I was sleeping and that he likes me very much, only it's that I like him but somehow only as a friend or a little brother. " Sabine said and looked at Hera.

" I understand. Your question is how to deal with his feelings right?" Hera said.

"I do not like him, not that I would not want to, but a Jedi and a Mandalorian can not be together, or love each other. " Sabine said and sighed.

"Are you sure? You and Ezra have look like you want to be more than friends, the way you always look at each other." Hera said and smiled. Sabine blushed a bit and Hera put her hand on Sabine's shoulder.

"Take your time Sabine, think about what you feel and if you need need help you can always come to me." Hera said.

"Thank you, Hera." Sabine said and hugged Hera. Hera smiled and looked at Sabine. After a while, the Ghost crew was in the field where Ezra had put the crate with the weapons of the imperium. Sabine knew these weapons were too dangerous to keep her. Therefore, Sabine put an explosive in the box and ran with everyone far away from the box before the box exploded.

"Look at the colors." Said Sabine and smiled.

Ezra looked at Sabine and smiled as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes that were filled with joy.

"They are beautiful, just like you." Ezra said as he blushed a bit. Ezra realized what he had just said and quickly looked away. Sabine smiled and put her hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"Thanks Ezra, I'm glad you like the colors." she said, holding Ezra's hand for a moment. Then Sabine and all the others went back to Ghost. Ezra smiled and followed. He still could not believe what he had said. But he was glad that Sabine had held his hand and had not hurt him. "Maybe she likes me more than a friend." Ezra thought in his thoughts.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.