Space station

The Ghost crew flew to an old space station to get some medical supplies. Hera and Kanan didn't know that all were needed on this mission. Therefore, Hera decided that Ezra and Sabine could get the medical supplies alone with Chopper. As it was leaving the space station, Zeb could not beat any bucketheads. So he stayed with Kanan and Hera in the Ghost. The Ghost flew to the space station and Sabine Ezra and Chopper flew with the phantom into the space station. After the Phantom landed, Chopper Ezra and Sabine walked out of the Phantom. The two teenagers looked around and then looked at each other.

"Do you remember the time, when we were in such the same a space station as now and got captured by two Inquisitors?" Ezra asked with a slight smile. Because he knew he would not see any inquisitors anymore.

"Yes, I remember that well, because you saved me before I got captured." Sabine said and walked to the door which was locked.

"Chopper open the door." Sabine and Chopper opened the door.

"It's kind of strange somehow." Ezra said and looked around while he was walking next to Sabine.

"What do you mean?" Sabine asked and looked at Ezra.

"Don't you think it's weird that the energy is here? Hera meant that this space station has been abandoned for years." Ezra said.

"You're right, that's weird, maybe some smugglers or something like that are here. We'd better be careful." Sabine said and looked around. Just like Ezra.

Ezra looked around when he heard something. "Sabine wait. I hear something." Ezra said and stopped Sabine.

"Who is it?" Sabine asked.

"I'm not sure, but I know that voice
somehow." Ezra said as he Sabine and Chopper got stunned from behind. Ezra Sabine and Chopper fall on the floor as Hondo ran to them.

"Oh, what have you done, these are my friends Azmorigan." Hondo said and ran to Ezra.

"Hey partner wake up." Hondo said.

"Why are they here at all? That's our prey here." Azmorigan said.

"You mean my prey and not yours. I finally found the plans of this space station so let's go after they woke up." Hondo said.

Hondo and Azmorigan stayed with Ezra Sabine and Chopper until they woke up. But no one of them saw that a small droid looked at them and contact his master.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it