The dispute

A normal day on Yavin. The Ghost crew was recently on Yavin. After Kanan and Ezra helped Sabine to help her family, Sabine stayed with the Ghost crew to help the rebellion. But even though Sabine thought it was good to be back in rebellion she felt that something was different. That day she walked to Hera to talk to her alone.

"Sabine what's up?" Hera asked, looking at Sabine.

"Actually, everything is normal, but I have the feeling that I missed something when I was with my family." Sabine said.

"Everything is normal Sabine, only I think that Ezra has changed a bit, he has become very much conqueror, I guess it's because of Lothal." Hera said.

"That's right, I've noticed that too." Sabine said.

"Let's go and look what the others do." Hera said and smiled.

Sabine and Hera walk out of the Ghost where they met Kanan Ezra ubd Zeb bringing some boxes to the Y-wings. Hera and Sabine walk to them and helped them.

"What's in the boxes?" Zeb asked.

"Some new weapons and shields for the Y-wings," said Hera and Kanan Ezra and Zeb looked at her.

"I thought you and Sabine were at the meeting." Ezra said. "

"we were, and we have a new mission." Hera said.

"What is the new mission?" Ezra asked.

"You Sabine and Chopper will pick up some crates on Garel." Hera said.

"What's in the boxes?" Ezra asked.

"You'll know that if we're there." Sabine said and walk to the phantom.

Ezra and Chopper followed her and Kanan walked to Hera.

"Are you sure the two can do this mission?" Kanan asked.

"I'm sure they can do it because Ezra had the best teacher." Hera said and smiled while Kanan blushed a bit.

Sabine flew the Phantom into hyperspace and looked out, noticing that Ezra was looking at her.

"So we two alone on the mission?" Ezra asked, looking at her.

"We are not alone Ezra, Chopper is there too." said Sabine and Chopper gave some louds.

"Be quiet chop!" Ezra said while Sabine had to resist her laugh.

Sabine looked out of the cockpit and flew the phantom out of the hyperspace and landed the phantom on Garel. Sabine and Ezra walked out of the phantom and chopper.

"Do not try to attract attention Ezra, not like last time." Sabine said.

"Hey, I did not notice you and Ketsu were the ones who noticed." Ezra said.

Sabine rolled her eyes under her helmet and kept walking. Ezra and Chopper followed her and looked around. Ezra felt that he had said something wrong.

"Sabine?" Ezra asked, walking beside Sabine.

"What's up?" Sabine asked.

"Did I say something wrong? I mean that with you and Ketsu was not your fault in the past." Ezra said.

"It's all okay." Sabine said and continued until Ezra Sabine and Chopper found the boxes. Ezra took some boxes as well as Sabine. However, a box was locked which Chopper had to open this box.

"Chopper hurry up." Ezra said.

"Give him time Ezra, otherwise we'll be noticed." said Sabine pointing to some people. Chopper opened the box and Sabine and Ezra looked in the box.

"Imperial weapons?" Ezra asked and saw a list. Sabine looked at the list and Ezra noticed that Sabine was a bit shocked.

"Sabine, what's up?" Ezra asked.

"These are just a few weapons but according to this list, there will be more here." Sabine said.

"And where are these weapons for?" Ezra asked.

"They .... they were brought here to attack my family ...." Sabine said and closed the box immediately. "Ezra, we have to find the other boxes and must destroy them!" Sabine said.

"Sabine we have a mission, we can't do that, we have a direct mission." said Ezra and Chopper looked at Ezra then at Sabine.

"Ezra, how would you feel if it was your family? You would do anything for them!" Sabine said.

"I know Sabine, but I dont  have any parents, as you know!" Ezra said and looked a little angry at Sabine.

"Fine then bring the boxes to the phantom! I'll do it alone." Sabine said and ran away.

"Fine!" Ezra said and ran back with the boxes and chopper to the phantom. But Ezra realized that he had made a mistake.

"Chopper, what have I done? I know how much Sabine fights for her family, I lost my parents .... but that does not mean that I should hurt Sabine like that." said Ezra and Chopper gave a loud to agree.

"Chopper, you stay here, I'll look for Sabine." Ezra said and ran out of the phantom. Looking for Sabine.

The first chapter of the new book. I hope you like it.