The protector of Lothal

The phantom landed on the station. Ezra and Sabine ran out of the phantom while Zeb and Chopper waited in the phantom. After one, Ezra and Sabine found the medical supplies and ran back to the phantom as they heard some voices.

"Did you hear that?" Ezra asked, looking around.

"Yes, but where do the voices come from?" Sabine asked. Ezra concentrated and heard the voices louder.

"Sabine you bring the medical supplies to the phantom. I figure out where the votes come from." Ezra said.

"Be careful, Ezra, I do not want anyone else getting hurt." Sabine said. Ezra smiled after what Sabine said.

"Don't worry Sabine, I'm careful." he said and gave Sabine a quick hug. Then ran away. Sabine smiled and ran with the medical supplies to the phantom.

Ezra walked around and followed the voices. When he saw a big freighter, he opened it and look shooked. He saw some citizens and help them from the transport. The citizens thanked and looked at Ezra in surprise.

"Are you the prince of Lothal?" a citizen asked. Ezra looked at him in surprise.

"What do you mean, I'm a normal citizen, and how do you know that I'm from Lothal?" Ezra asked.

"We saw you in the Imperial News, you're the protector of Lothal." Said the citizens. Ezra rubs his head

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I have to get back to the base. You can come with us. If you want." Ezra said and the citizens nodded. "We would like to join your rebellion." they say and Ezra smiled. As Ezra walked into the phantom with the citizens, Sabine and Zeb looked at him in surprise.

"We're going to bring these citizens to our base, but now we should go back and help Kanan." Ezra said.
Zeb nodded and flew the phantom back to the base.

After the phantom landed and Ezra had given Hera the medical supplies, everyone was waiting for a response from Hera. Ezra, Zeb, Sabine and Chopper sat outside the medbay as the citizens walked to Ezra.

"We thank you, Prince of Lothal." the citizens said and walked away. Sabine Zeb and Chopper looked at Ezra in surprise.

"Prince of Lothal?" Zeb and Sabine asked simultaneously.

Ezra sighed. "I'm not a prince, I'm just the protector of Lothal, and that's how it will always be." Ezra said.