Your fault

Ezra woke up in his and Zeb's room and looked around. He reminded that he had dozed off on Sabine's shoulder. He rubbed his eyes and walked out of his room toward the cockpit. He heard Hera and Kanan talking and walked into the cockpit.

"Hey you two, are we back on Yavin?" Ezra asked.

Kanan and Hera were surprised to see Ezra. The two had not noticed Ezra at first. "Yes, we will be there soon." Hera said. Kanan nodded and looked at Ezra

"How about you work on your lightsaber technicals and when we're on the ground, we train together." Kanan said.

"Sure, but why don't we both train together now?" Ezra asked.

"I have something else to do." Kanan said.

Ezra looked at his master and saw that he and Hera were holding hands. Ezra thought Kanan and Hera wanted some time for themselves. So he walked into the hold and started to train. Sabine watched Ezra and smiled.

"Hey kid, do you mind if we train together? I'll shoot and you block?" Sabine asked. Ezra looked at Sabine.

"Of course, but do not be too disappointed if I block every shot." Ezra said.

Sabine rolled her eyes and began to train with Ezra. Ezra scores each shot with ease, which did not surprise Sabine.

"All hold tight now, we're flying out of the hyperspace." Hera said by announcement.

Sabine and Ezra stopped their training for a moment, but then started training again. Ezra evaluates Sabine's shot but one shot hit the loading ramp. The loading ramp opened and pulled Sabine and Ezra out of the Ghost.

"Sabine, what did you do?" screamed Ezra as he saw the bottom of Yavin getting closer.

"You said you block every shot!" Sabine screamed as she and Ezra continued to fall.

Hera noticed that the loading ramp was open and noticed that Ezra and Sabine were not in the hold anymore. "Kanan... Ezra and Sabine are no longer in the hold." Hera said worried.

"They must have been pulled out." Kanan said.

Hera turned the Ghost and flew along the forest. "Kanan ... where can they be?" Hera asked worriedly.

"We will find them." said Kanan and use the force to feel where Ezra and Sabine are and if they are still alive.

"They are alive ... but .." Kanan looked at Hera.

"But what?" Hera asked worriedly.