Inquisitor

Ezra and Sabine looked at their new enemy, who was walking closer to the two teenagers with his red lightsaber at that moment. Ezra recognized the danger and kept his lightsaber so that neither Sabine or Ezra could be hurt.

"You're an inquisitor." Ezra said.

"Oh good then I don't have to explain it to you. You know t what comes next." said the inquisitor.

Ezra held his lightsaber but Sabine commanded Ezra. "Ezra run!" Sabine said and shot at the Inquisitor and ran away. Ezra followed her but the Inquisitor followed the two teenagers and sent some droids to them.

Ezra and Sabine shot at the droids and kept running. But as they kept running, they came up against Hondo and Azmorigan, who looked at them in surprise.

"Partner, what are you doing? Are you trying to steal our treasures?" Hondo asked.

"That's not what we do Hondo, you have to get out of here right now!" Ezra said.

"Why should we trust you child? We have not brought all the treasures to our shuttle yet." Azmorigan said.

"An Inquisitor is after us, and he will not be afraid to hurt you to get us." said Sabine as the droids flew to Hondo and Azmorigan to shock them.

Hondo and Azmorigan quickly ran away and Sabine and Ezra followed. But the inquisitor used the force to capture Ezra.

"No!" scream Sabine and ran back to Ezra

"Sabine run!" said Ezra but at that moment the Inquisitor left Ezra to throw Sabine against the wall. Sabine went down unconscious. Ezra wanted to run to Sabine but the inquisitor held him with the force.

"You two are expected by Grand admiral Thrawn." said the inquisitor.

"We will not do what he or you say!" Ezra said and looked at Sabine lying on the floor.

"We will see." said the inquisitor.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.