Chapter 1 "Y/N and Ruby"

Breathing in heavily sweat dripping from his face he'd ask no one in particular.

"Fuck!! How long has it been?!! Months?! Years?!! It's been too long... Too... Long!"

He took more deep and heavy breaths before he pushed himself to stand once more.

"Again... One more time..."

...

Someone was walking and this certain someone went by the name of Y/N L/N. Y/N had on comfortable clothes, he had grey sweatpants with a white shirt and wearing blackish boots his pant sleeves seemed to cover up most of the slim fit boots.

Upon closer inspection small scars could be seen trailing up the boy's arms up to his shoulder. Y/N also stood at 190.5cm (6'4).

Y/N continued down the street until he reached a certain shop he knew, 'From Dust Till Dawn' As Y/N read the sign and went to go inside suddenly someone in a black suit, red tie and red glasses would come flying through the glass window.

Flying through the window alongside the person in the suit was black-haired girl, aka, Ruby Rose.

'The hell?'

Ruby then slowly stood up and then fully deployed her scythe before twirling it and sticking it into the ground.

"Okay..." Roman said.

Seemingly know one noticed the H/C male just standing there.

'A scythe, huh?'

Roman looked at his 3 lackeys before speaking up,

"Get her." He motioned towards Ruby.

The 3 lackeys ran through the front and all collectively rushed Ruby. Ruby would dodge the firsts' attack and then drive both of her legs into his face knocking the glasses from his face as he'd fall likely unconscious.

The other 2 would run at Ruby as Ruby shot a bullet from Oum knows where and propelled herself backward at one of them where she would backhand him with her scythe.

On Roman's end he watched as only one lackey remained and raised his cane and a scope would pop out the front end as he aimed it at Ruby. Suddenly appearing from no where someone would drive their leg into the side of Roman's face.

Roman would go sliding from the impact of the kick while Ruby was being shot at and dodged all the bullets Ruby would sweep their leg from under them and knocked them into the sky before driving her Scythe into the ground and switching her directions swiftly towards the man suspended in the air.

Ruby would then once in the air swiftly remove her scythe from the ground and slam the final lackey into the ground with it.

Ruby looked over and saw someone running at Roman, someone who she had no clue was, to her he was some random person rushing a criminal.

"Hey, you! What are you doing?!" Ruby shouted.

Suddenly Y/N would stop.

"Me?!" He exclaimed pointing to himself.

"Yes you! It's dangerous for a random someone to be carrying a sword!"

Y/N began to walk towards Ruby while they continued.

"Dangerous?! You're what 13 and carrying a scythe?!"

"1. 13?! 2. I can carry this scythe!! I'm trained in it!!"

"Trained in it?! What they train 13-year-olds now?!!"

"I'm not 13!!"

"Oh, Oum what has this world turned into?!"