Chapter 17 "Grimm"

You and Qrow finally arrived on the scene where Grimm were swarming.

As you touched down on the ground Ruby looked over and noticed you and Qrow.

"Old Man! Y/N!"

"Hey Pipsqueak."

"Hey Ruby!"

You and Qrow had cut down the Ursa surrounding Ruby.

"So, how'd you manage to get yourself into this situation?" You asked Ruby not really expecting an answer.

"Um........ Bad luck...?"

"Mhm. Kay Ruby."

You noticed a King Taijitu.

"That's mine!" You shouted as you took off running towards the King Taijitu.

You leapt in the air and began to bring your sword down on the Grimm to kill it as you heard something,

"Nora Smash!!!"

You heard from Nora as she came flying in and slammed her hammer into the head of the King Taijitu, killing it.

"Nora!"

"Y/N, hey!"

"That was mine!" You pouted

Nora shrugged with a smile.

Team JNPR showed up alongside Nora and got to work fighting the multitude of Grimm.

You jumped at an Ursa and slit its gut before beheading it.

You ran towards a Beowulf and delivered 2 swift slashes both on the chest of the Beowulf carving an X in its chest, killing it.

Around 5 were now aiming to attack you.

You dodged the obvious attack from the Ursa by jumping over it.

A beowulf leapt at you and you shoved your sword through its head mid-air.

You snatched the sword out of its head and switched your grip on the sword and delivered an upward slash to the back of the Ursa.

You were attacked by another Beowulf as you jumped to the right to avoid it.

You did a smooth singlehanded handspring and faced towards the Beowulf as 2 of them stalked towards you.

You took steps towards the Beowulf as they approached as well.

You leapt at one with an upward slash and the other attacked.

With one hand you reached out and grabbed its opening jaws not allowing them to fully open as you slammed them shut.

You used your other hand and put your knife through its skull, and it'd die.

"Nobody moves, junior detectives!"

"We have badges, so you know it's official."

You rolled your eyes.

Sun and Neptune fist bumped as airships would fly overhead.

Shocked Sun dropped his badge

You looked up and saw the airships one thing running through your mind,

"So showy." You sighed.

The airship began to shoot some of the Grimm and then the Atlas Suits (I forgot the name for them.) Jumped from the airships and began shooting at the Grimm.

A door of another airship opened and revealed Team CFVY.

You ran over as they landed onto the ground.