Chapter 11 "Neopolitan"

Y/N sat in the library reading a book by himself in a corner by himself as Team RWBY was playing some sort of game and Team JNPR Ren was reading while Nora slept, Jaune was reading some comic only for Pyrrha to take it and hand him a book.

Y/N read his book as a lot of things went on. Y/N placed the book back and stood up.

"So, Neptune where are you from?"

"Haven. And I don't believe I've caught your name—"

A loud sneeze came from behind them cutting off Neptune.

"Bless you." Pyrrha said

"Thanks, must be allergy season or something." Y/N said

Y/N rubbed his nose and then looked up and saw Neptune and Sun.

"Who're you?"

Sun ran over and threw his arm over Neptune's shoulder.

"This guy right here is my buddy, Neptune."

"I can introduce myself!"

"Cool, I'm Y/N."

"Blake, never took you for the board game playing type." Sun said

"Right, well, I think I'm done playing actually. I'll see you guys later." Blake got up and left

"Women." Nora said making everyone look at her.

...

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ruby taking her Crescent Rose back from Chibi Y/N and chasing him with it

"Well, this has certainly been an eventful evening. I'm sure that after a night of thwarting attempted robbery you probably just want to go home and take a nap. But I was hoping that maybe we could have a chance to talk." Ozpin said taking a seat

"Of course." Blake said

"Wonderful, as you know in order to enroll in my academy students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants spend years of preparation training at one of the many combat schools around the world you are one of the few who did not, and you passed the exam with flying colors."

"I was raised outside the kingdoms if you can't fight, you can't survive."

"Well, you have most certainly survived Blake. I admire your drive and I am proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life, rich, poor, human..." Ozpin took a sip from his coffee

"Faunus. Why do you wear that bow, Blake?"

"Why hide who you are?"

"You may be willing to accept the faunus professor Ozpin, but your species is not."

"True, but we are continuing to make strides to lessen the divide."

"With all due respect you need to start taking some larger strides. Until then I'd rather avoid any unnecessary attention, I want people to see me for who I am not what I am."

"And what are you?"

"I-I don't understand what you're asking."

"How did you know that the White Fang would be at the shipyard tonight?"

"I didn't, I just happened to be at the right place right time."

"You wouldn't have been the first. But what happened tonight was not an isolated incident. I may be your headmaster, but I am also a huntsman. And it is my sworn duty to protect this world from the forces that conspire against it. Blake, are you sure there is nothing else you would like to tell me?"