Chapter 12 "Spar" & "Jaune"

Y/N POV

I was awake, but I just stared up at the ceiling... I sighed before stepping out of bed. I walked over to the full body mirror I had and did a look-over of my body and memories of the fight came rushing back to me.

I remembered how I was stupid and didn't notice her replacing herself with an illusion mid attack. How I held back because I thought she was an illusion, clone? I... Don't know. She took that chance and even reinforced that weapon of hers and hit me with it.

She was fast...... Against her I felt weak and slow... She was cunning with her semblance. But is there any blaring weakness other than them not being able to move? An activation time? I sighed.

I stood up and got dressed in the school uniform. I stepped outside my room and Team Juniper was there, they looked surprised to see me up. Well, up that early at least.

"Oh, hi."

"Y/N, you're up? I mean usually we'd have to get Jaune to wake you up." Ren said to me

"Ah, I just woke up today. I dunno maybe that means something bad will happen today." I tried to laugh it off, but I had been up for 2 hours just thinking...

"Yeah, this might mean bad omen! Y/N you might be cursed!" Nora said, her bubbly personality always made me chuckle.

"Wait, don't curse Y/N!" Jaune shouted

Team Ruby stepped out of their room.

"What is this about cursing Y/N?" Ruby asked

"What is Y/N doing up this early?" Yang said pointing at me.

"See! I'm telling you something about Y/N waking up early could be bad omen!" Nora said

"Alright, enough cursing me... We should head to class."

"Uuuuuuuuuuugh, class!" Nora said

"Come on Nora."

"But I don't wanna go to professor port's class he always talks about some weird stories!"

"Too bad you have to." I said before grabbing the back of her collar and walking off dragging her.

"Ren! Save me!"

Ren just waved to Nora as I proceeded to drag her to class.

That day in classes time seemed to pass so much slower maybe cause' I was just drowning in my thoughts of that fight then I remembered the Vytal festival. The dance. Pyrrha. That took my mind off my weakness during that battle.

Pyrrha could always clear my mind... That's what makes her so great to be around. Port talked about his stupid stories. I'm pretty sure I noticed Jaune starring at me I couldn't read the look on his face though.

I found my sights drifting up to the ceiling as I listened to my breathing and my thoughts,

The dance is Sunday. I'm going to ask Pyrrha to the dance... I wonder what grand thing Jaune is going to do, I'm pretty sure he's going to ask Weiss to the dance. I really hope he doesn't embarrass himself...

Maybe I can play cupid between Ren and Nora? Hmmmmmm. Nah...... I think Nora's got it; everyone knows Ren probably wouldn't make the first move... Or any move for that fact.

That day went by at least semi-normal then our combat class with Goodwitch.

Y/N POV End