Chapter 8 "Weiss and Blake"

Y/N and Team RWBY were walking the streets of Vale.

"The Vytal festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss spoke enthusiastically

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss." Ruby commented

"It's kind of weird..." Y/N and Ruby made the same comment.

"How could you not smile a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

"I don't care about all of that. I'm just there for the fighting."

"Yeah, you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring." Yang said

"Quiet you two!"

"Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

"Oh, they smell like fish." Ruby commented scrunching her nose.

"We're here because Weiss said something about stalking someone... I think."

"Stalking?! I'm not stalking anyone!"

"I dunno... You kind of seem like the type..."

"Hmmm... I mean... Well... Yeah, I guess I can kind of see it." Blake said

"No! Moving on...! I heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today, and as a representative of Beacon I feel it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom."

"Boo." Y/N booed Weiss

"She wants to spy on them, so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament." Blake said

"You can't prove that!"

"Woah." Ruby said

Y/N followed her gaze and saw Ruby starring at a broken into Dust shop and they'd make their way over.

"What happened here?" Ruby asked

"Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

'Second one this week... I hope dad will be fine. Knowing him......... He's fine.'

"Ugh, that's terrible." Remarked Yang

"They left all the money again."

"Huh?"

"It doesn't make a lick of sense who needs that much dust?"

"I don't know an army?"

"You thinkin' the uh, White Fang?"

"Yeah, I'm thinkin' we don't get paid enough."

'So, they robbed the store and didn't take the money just dust... And a lot of it? The White Fang, huh... Maybe it's about time I start doing my research...'

"Hmph, the White Fang, what an awful bunch of degenerates."

"What's your problem?" Blake and Y/N asked.

"My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths they're a collection of misguided faunus." Blake spoke up

"Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet."

"I don't know much about this honestly except for the basics really, so its not my place to say this, but... Are they wrong for wanting to do so? Revenge is an emotion nearly everyone has it doesn't seem so wrong that they want to get revenge on humans for a while now some humans have been gunning to get faunus in cages and some still are..."