Chapter 20 "Fall of Beacon" - "Y/N's Semblance" [Season 1 END]

You were stood in front of Nora, Ren, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Blake and Sun and you took notice of Yang's missing arm and Blake's stab wound.

Seeing the look on Ruby's face as she reacted to her sister's stab wound pained you to see.

"I'm so sorry." Blake said

"Yang......" Ruby said

"She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale." Sun spoke up

"But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing." Nora pointed out and would try to stand only to grunt in pain.

"Look guys, that giant grim keeps circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go. Now!"

"Were not... Leaving." Ren tried to stand up only to fall back to one knee with a grunt of pain.

"This is the brutal reality." You spoke up drawing everyone's attention.

"Battle is unforgiving. You can have the determination to say you want to stay for your friends while being bruised and battered, but of what help will you be without even being able to stand?!"

"Y/N..." Ruby said

"Yang lost an arm! Blake was stabbed! Sun is right... Get on a ship to Vale."

"How could you say that Y/N?!"

"Because Ren! You can't even stand! If you can be of help by waiting here then stand up! Stand up and hit me! Kick me! Do anything!"

Ren couldn't stand up.

"See?!"

A moment of silence passed.

"I already lost my dad. I really don't want to lose my only friends... So, please..." You spoke your voice breaking and you bit back tears.

"Please. Get to Vale." You turned around your hand on the handle of the Sword of Valor.

"And what are you going to do?!" Sun asked

"Heh. What do you think?" You slightly glanced at him.

Sun facepalmed.

"I'm coming with you." Ruby said

"Me too." Weiss added

"Hm... Alright. Try to keep up."

You sprinted with surprising speed as Ruby used her semblance on her and Weiss to keep up with you.

Grimm continued to appear from those black droplets of water that came from that weird Grimm.

You then got a call on your scroll from Jaune?!

"Jaune?!"

"Y/N! I didn't think you'd answer!"

"Well, I did. What's up Jaune. Please, make it quick!"

"It's Pyrrha! She's going after that woman at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!"

"Thanks, Jaune, be safe." You said before hanging up and tucking your scroll away again.

There was now determination lit behind your eyes, you were determined not to lose anyone else today.

Ruby and Weiss were close behind you.

You then took off running at the Grimm as the Wyvern shrieked.

You made quick work of a Boarbatusk before it even knew what the hell was happening.

You jumped at an Ursa and swiftly removed its head with one slash.

There was another Ursa as it turned to face you, you'd leave a big slash across its chest before slicing off its head.