Chapter IX

-America POV-
I woke up to an unfamiliar bedroom. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. I went to the window and realized that I am in the Fire realm. I heard footsteps and quickly went to the bed and pretended to sleep. I heard Russia talking to someone. "He was sleeping on the benches in the park." "Poor thing, here. Give him some food. He must be hungry." As I heard the door shut, I glanced quickly. He must've noticed and set the food next to me.

I got up and he asked, "You okay?" I smiled, hiding my true emotions, "Yes, I'm ok." He sat next to me as I ate. It felt nice that someone cared for me. After I ate, I looked to see him asleep. I prepared my things to leave but he grabbed me and pulled me to a hug. "Don't leave...." After many minutes of struggling, I slowly fell asleep. His warmth... actions... it warms my heart....

-Russia POV-
I got up and see America asleep on my arm. He looks very cute- yea he is. I decided to stop pushing these feelings away, but does he feel the same? I shook him softly and he turned to look at me. "We have a meeting to go to. UN doesn't want us to be late." America gets up and chuckles, "I remember how many times they complained to Mexico before they use me." I laughed, "Yea, 'Why we're you late?' Something something in Spanish then, 'I'll find someone else to replace you.'" This made America laugh hard. I slightly blushed from his laughter.

He decided to go to the meeting first and I would follow after. I arrived to the meeting and see America talking to a girl who seems to be a water element. She had a tattoo of a water symbol on her arm so I stayed far away from her. Then the meeting starts, we discussed about problems and solutions for each element. Some harsh words were said but what I said to Ame was the worst. He discussed about resolving the issue about the Water elements and Fire elements. The girl mentioned about us getting a very strong safety collar. I got up and shouted at her that they should have one.

America covered for her, "They aren't the problem. They have never hurt anyone." I chuckled, "Hurt anyone? Anyone!? Well tell that to one who died today! It was because of that Water element right there. She dare say to check out collars!? Put a collar on them, they killed your kind and yet they suggest to chain us even further!" The two of us screamed back and forth until I said this, "Shut it, weak Earth element no wonder why your family is broken." He stopped and I realized what I said. I heard him sniffle and ran out of there.

She gave me a quick glare before following after him. I sat back down to my chair and massage my temples. "Russia, what the hell did you do!?" I grumbled in my seat, "I messed up." Czech sighed, "Well you have to apologize." I looked at him, "Apologizing!? No way in hell I will do that." "And why not?" I growled at him. "Because it makes us weak and pathetic to everyone. Can't you see my element has enough of being called weak and chained dogs because of this!", I pointed at the collar before leaving the meeting. I peaked to see America crying about my words and the girl comforting him.

I can even hear her words, it even hurts me but I walked past. "Hey!" I turned to get splashed with water. I growled from the slight burn. "Yea that pain can heal but what you said to him can't!" I stared at her, angrily, "It. Isn't. My. Problem." I walked after as I heard her shouting remarks to me and going to America. I hide out to sight and only used my anger to beat up a trash can. Stupid elements don't know how much I suffered than them.