Chapter XX

In a secret location
"Why the hell do you want to meet me?", Britain asked as dragon-like hands slammed a photo of America making out with Russia outside the colosseum. "You know about this situation. If anyone finds out that the son of the leader is dating an enemy...," China said as he moved closer to the light. Britain crossed his arms. "I know. So what do you want in return?" China smirked, "Slander Russia's name, and I'll be leader, if you want the deal." Britain knew he would rather save his reputation than having a homosexual disgusting son. "Fine," he said as he shook hands with China. Canada heard everything and quickly left.

3rd POV
America slowly woke up and felt his back and stomach hurt. "Stupid Fire boy," he muttered as he got up to use the shower. He was already getting used to the Fire Elements. He sat in the sauna and looked at his body covered in hickeys. He blushed when remembering the what they did in the previous night. He rubbed those spots and smiled. He secretly tiptoed around Russia as he grabbed his clothes for school and scarf or jacket to cover the marks. He looked at his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully. He had a blanket covering his lower parts and he noticed the 'spot'. He blushed and slowly closed the door.

He walked to school as his friends who chatted along. "Hey, where were you?", Japan asked. "Yeah, did you dad fought you?", South Korea asked. He shook his head, "Well, it started with a hot head." He giggled as they walked. China looked from a distance. He only smirked as he went back to his class. America sat on his desk and waited for Russia to arrive. Canada went to America, "Americas!? Oh thank god you're here, or maybe not, whatever! I need to tell you something." He looked with wide eyes. "What? Did dad look too happy when I was gone?", he slightly joked. Canada grabbed both of his arms. He was very serious. "I over heard dad talking to one of the Fire Elements about you and your own seat mate, Russia right?"

America POV
I gulped. "Why and what-" "Look, I saw him here. I already told Russia to not come," he said. He pulled me off my seat and fast walked. "Bro, aren't we skipping class?", I asked as he looked behind. "This is the only time that I'm not scolding you for it," he said. We then both heard roars. It was shadow of a dragon. I knew that dragon, China. Canada then pulled me to the bathroom. We hid in one of the stalls. The door slammed open and close. We both heard humming. "Prey trapped in my trap~ Such a delight ~", China sang. If I wasn't scared for my life, I would be laughing at him. He then turned on the sink and let the water run. "You know about the rules for us, elements. Yet, you decide to break them and bother my life with that so called Leader of the Fire Elements."

Canada and I huddled close as he slammed the stall doors open. "Probably if you weren't here, nothing like this would've happened. Maybe you love to keep your father's good name in the records. Such a good student," he said. The noise was sounding closer and closer. It was so close that I was deciding whether to book it or surrender to my fate. Canada is a Water element from my mom's genes. Just as he was about to slam the door open, the bathroom door opened. "China! What is taking you too long? The test is about to start and Teach is pissed." "Yeah yeah! Turns out personal business took awhile," he and a student said back and forth. As soon it was silent for five minutes, me and Canada went out. On the mirrors, "You can't hide from me," were written. Canada quickly pulled me out.

We were out of the school, specifically in the back of the school. "So how the hell are we getting out? The entrance is locked and you decided to let us leave through here," I said. I looked around and it was water of Elemental weaknesses surrounding the small school. Canada pointed up. I looked up and a large dragon, probably a wyvern slowly landed next to us. Somehow, it looked familiar.... "Cmon brother," Canada said to snap out of my train of thought. He had rode on the dragon as I tried to ride on the dragon. The dragon slowly flew up and somehow flew very fast towards the Fire Elements. I looked at Canada who seemed to be relaxed until we landed. We both slowly got down and Russia was waiting for us. He walked towards us and he pulled me to a kiss.

"I was worried about you," he said. He looked away from embarrassment. I looked back and saw that the dragon slowly morphed to Ukraine. Canada helped Ukraine stand on his feet. "Are they?" "Yup," he said. "Found out a few minutes ago." He allowed us to enter and Ukraine and Canada somewhat clinched onto each other. "When my brother said he never had any intimate moments with his boyfriend, he never ever had one," he whispered to me as I looked back them. I looked up at him and giggled, "Probably it can be one way to brag about how close we are~" I guess I sounded too flirty as Russia blushed and looked away. We entered in a meeting room and we discussed. "Did you meet China today?", Russia asked. Canada answered, "Yeah, he also turned on the faucet. I still have no idea why...."

Ukraine answered, "I know that tactic. It was a way for Water Elements to listen in, well those that are waiting inside the water ways." He looked at me and Canada, "Did anyone of you say anything important?" We both shook our heads. "Then we are good. Uh, for the meantime, neither of us should go to school to avoid China and whoever is backing up." Canada added, "Most likely it's my dad's guards or 'henchmen'." The only good thing from all of it is I get to stay with my boyfriend, and his brother and my brother. I do want to make out with Russia. He seemed to notice my look and he winked at me.