Chapter XXII

America POV
I watched as Russia played with Bel, Ukraine, and my brother. Russia seemed to look really happy. I giggled when Bel would go close to Ukraine whenever she deemed her brother to be "scary". Well, the day felt short. It was probably because of whatever Russia was doing. Ukraine seemed to notice a slight change. I went to help set up the table and Ukraine was nearby. When he was washing the dishes, he asked, "So my brother knocked you up?" I blushed and glared at him. "Okay fine, got you pregnant?", he fixed his sentence. I looked down. "Hey," he softly exclaimed. He hugged me. "I understand that you are worried about it but I can tell you can handle a son."

I smiled in the hug before realizing something with what he said. I looked up at him, "Son?" He seemed to realize and face palmed himself. "Oh... my bad. I forgot to tell you, I can sense the health of the baby. It's a strange sense to have, I know," he shrugged. I only smiled. "Thanks though.... I think your brother is trying to take care of his younger sister to try to figure out how to take care of a baby." Ukraine laughed, "Oh is that why Bel was scared? Well, maybe I should comfort him." Before he could do so, I asked him to finish preparing the table. After, I tried to cook dinner. It was something new. Luckily, Ukraine was there. I never knew that he learned how to cook. It was hard to cook two different kinds of dishes since I was worried my brother wouldn't like the meal.

I cooked the "Slavic" family some pierogies. Don't judge me, it's the only dish that was familiar to me without a cookbook or something. I cooked me and Canada some steaks. I had an issue with the steaks or it was just me.... Whatever, they went down. Ukraine and Canada seemed to be lovey dovey with each other. Belarus took some parts of my steak but she didn't like it. Russia seemed to train because he went in without his shirt. I immediately blushed.He seemed to notice as he sat next to me. We ate dinner and I was glad everyone liked it, except for Belarus who was just straight up mean. Everyone was now doing their own thing. I was watching Russia train, my literally hot boyfriend. I wasn't sure if we good parents to our future son. Wait... I haven't even told him that we have a son.

"What's wrong, babe?", Russia asked. His voice snapped my train of thought. He rubbed my arms. He was a really good boyfriend, always there to comfort me. "Oh... nothing," I answered. "You look focused, like you were looking somewhere. Is there someone hotter than me?", I playfully punched him and kissed him. "I would never look at another hot head. You're my hot head," he said to him. "You are cringe," he answered. We started to play around the dusty floor. After a while, I ended up tapping out because he headlock me.  Russia laughed at me, "A person who has an abilities of a Manticore sure gives up easily." I slapped him in response. "Shut up person-who-knocked-me-up dragon," I said after. He seemed to growl in response but hugged me. "I love you, dumbass," I said to him. "At least I'm your dumbass," he responds.

At this point, we are just complimenting each other. For the past days, it has been the same. Russia didn't want me to go out in public, except school. Russia had to go with me. China didn't bother attacking me whenever Russia was around. I bet it was because no one would fight the Leader of the Fire Elements. Canada has been staying with us since Water Element Dad found out that he knew. Life has been crazy since I met my hot headed boyfriend, wouldn't say I hated it. Today was a test that I slayed easily. All A's, no question. I ate lunch with my friends, and my brothers. Mexico, one of my frenemies chatted a lot. Russia was no where in sight which I thought that he went to the bathroom or something. "Hey America!", a familiar voice called out. I turned to see Egypt and Mongolia.

I waved back, "Oh hey, I never knew you are part here." Egypt laughed, "You never know the Star of theater?" My eyes widened, "Wait... your the-" "The dazzling, peacock," he cut him off while doing a pose. Mongolia rolled his eyes, "He is a Senior. I'm the Character Prefect. So yes, I am old." Egypt crossed his arms, "Anyways, I'm here to say Hi and I'm off to set the stage!" He then walked away to another lunch table. Mongolia only waved and left them be. America sat back down and continued to eat. It was an ordinary day at school, except for Russia not in sight. He thought he might be skipping again. China then walked up to him. "Hey, Earth kids~", he said to me. I crossed my arms. "What is it, China? You know Rus will kill you if he saw you talking to me?"

He only laughed, "We will see about that. Meet me at your father's house, or your old home. Seems like you really like to call your boyfriend's home as yours." He then walked away. I started to get worried now. What if Russia wasn't skipping class at all? I hurriedly went to my class. Luckily, I was classmates with Ukraine. Now I realized, how did I not know we are classmates? I guess he is really the quiet kid. I went over to Ukraine. "Hey Ukraine," I said to him. Ukraine turned to look at neck looking annoyed, "What's wrong? I thought you would bother my brother. Heck, I thought you two were making out somewhere." I had an urge to punch him but it was replaced with my worry. "China came up to me."