Chapter XV

3rd POV
The Serpentines arrived with their grand entrance and the fighters rolled their eyes. Russia crossed his arms as they arrived. Their fighter, China flexed his muscles on the row of Serpentine girls who fainted. A funny joke among the fighters is that they are his wives which goes against their believes. At least that's one thing they get along with. China walked towards them with his traditional spear. He stretched in front of the other fighters, still flexing his muscles on them. The fighters are already physically healthy and don't get even started with Mongolia's physic.

"So are you guys ready or what," China says as he twirls his spear around. Him still trying to make the warriors react but only making his "wives" faint. Egypt, the representative for the Phoenix clan replied to China, "We have to wait for the judges to arrive." The judges are those individuals who have their entire existence to oversee the problems and judge the decisions made by the leader. Not much is really known other by that. They do fight back whether the leader has an unjust action to the people or subjects. They create rules for the chosen leaders to follow from they have learned from the past leaders and mistakes made by them and the leader.

So it is important that they have to be there. After what felt like days, they have arrived. They greeted the audience and then the fighters. China scoffed and shouted at them, "So when can we start bashing each other's heads?" Russia hated how much he was being so cocky. One of the judges replied, "A Serpentine... you fools are so arrogant so you will be the last to start." This made China groan and the his people shouting boos to either the judges or China himself. The judges soon shouted out loud, "The fighters of the Phoenix and Dragons will begin. Followed by the Magic and Warrior."

The judges bowed and everyone started cheering except for the Serpentines who were annoyed they were to fight last. Russia went to the side as he prepared himself to fight Egypt. America went to him secretly to talk to him. "Hey, do you think Egypt is scary?" Russia looked at Egypt who had opened his wings to reveal that the feathers were sharp as blades. Russia smirked at him, "Not really. Besides, you already saw me train today so I can handle it." Russia and America continued talking to each other and do the occasional flirting. "I better go now, talk to you soon?", Russia said as he pulled America to a kiss. America nodded with a tint of blush on his face. He smiled before he went to the center. In the darkness, a pair of red and golden eyes watched the two, plotting something.

The battle began to start as Egypt and Russia entered the center and the crowd going wild. America with his Fire Element attire watched from a far for his boyfriend to win. Ukraine only scoffed at them not attacking yet. He looked at America who seemed interested on what is going on. Egypt looked at Russia to see if he made a slip up as they moved across to see who would make the first move. Egypt said to him, "Let's give the crowd what they want, shall we?" Russia smirked as the both moved towards each other. Egypt opened his claw-like hands towards Russia as Russia blocked the attack using a Damascus blade. The force of the attack sprayed the crowd with dust and they didn't care.

The Dragon and Phoenix Clan shouted for their fighters and those who support them. The continued to attack each other but having good agility until Egypt kicked Russia hard in the stomach and slashing his arm.

Russia POV
Damn Egypt is good. I was too busy blocking his attacks and never noticed this one. He looked at my bleeding arm and punched him square in the face. He clutched his face as I held my injured arm. Damn this fun and I could tell Egypt was having fun too. He laughed, "Dear Russia, looks like we aren't the only ones enjoying it so maybe time to give the audience something to remember." Damn Egypt is good at this. He seemed to be a people pleaser so that is why people picked him to be a fighter and what I have known, a very genius guy for their clan. He transformed to a Phoenix and transformed to my Dragon form. I hear the crowd cheering and also my boyfriend. I didn't want to look at him because I would be bothered.

Egypt flew with graciousness as he flew up high trying to attack him. I am pretty large so it would be difficult for me to attack Egypt who is smaller than me. He attacked me without me noticing and I looked at every direction to see where he is. The more he hit me, the more annoyed I am. I have decided to breathe out fire to flush him out. I saw a small spark which I knew it was him. I followed him as he chomped the air. He knew I was following him and flew down to the battle colosseum. He continued till we dropped down and the dust covering the colosseum.

3rd POV
The audience looked around and waved the dust off of them. America looked around to see the aftermath and see who won. The Dragon Clan cheered as the surroundings became clear. The two fighter transformed to their half-creature forms. Russia had stepped on Egypt's back and held his head down to the floor. Egypt squirmed as his wings didn't shine in gold. He patted the Russian's arm as a sign of defeat and everyone cheered. The Phoenix clan also cheered as sign of the made a good show. Russia helped Egypt up and shook hands. America cheered for his boyfriend that won and Russia looked at his direction and smiled. Ukraine noticed and said to America, "You two have a cute power dynamic."

America shushed him as the judges announced the winner of the match. The two fighters that have fought were allowed to relax till their next match and Russia sat next to his lover. "You did great out there!", America said to him. Russia chuckled, "I know I did. Oh you know these two fighters are one of the coolest people I have ever meet. We are good friends." America tilted his head slightly, "Really? How will they please both clans?" "Just watch and you will see how," Russia said to America as the match was about to start.