Chapter XVII

America POV
I was shock with the answer given by Israel. "Fire Elements think that Earth Elements are adorable elements. It's synonym of cute," she said. Russia scoffed, "No it's not." I gave him the 'Really?' look. Israel rolled her eyes, "We just think that everything you do is just a cute way to show us that you definitely here and your showing your moves." He did some dancing actions and Russia laughed. I did enjoy their company. They were fun. At least I learned a positive thing of being an Earth Element. I started to ask another question, "Are Fire elements considered dangerous or cold hearted?" Israel laughed again, "Oh darling~ We just do it for an act."

I paid no attention to what Israel said and looked at my Russia boyfriend. "So that is all an act Mr. Cold Shoulder?" Russia growled at his boyfriend, "I am just a cold shoulder guy." He crossed his arms. Israel giggled, "You know, I love your relationship dynamic. Angry dragon and you have the simple peasant boy. I love it." She seemed to enjoy our presence. Soon the door opened and the man who walked in was China and his 'wives'. "Give me a table to dine in," he said as the women started to speak to him in hushed tones. China turned to see me and his two soon to be opponents. He went towards us and walking in a manner to try to impress one of the fighters. Was he trying to make me fall for him because he has certainly zero out of ten of men I want to date. He ugly.

"Well well, am I seeing my two favorite fighters chatting their plans to destroy me?", he said. Bro, looked ugly with that look. I stare at him with disgust. He turned to look at me, "Are you into me sir? I would give you a night of your life~" I scoffed and did a fake flirtatious gesture. "Aw, but the thing is...." He leaned closer when I was going to finish my sentence. Russia and Israel knew what was going one and didn't bother to stop it to see China's reaction. "You are... not my type," he said as I pushed away. I went to him and pointed things I do not like. "First, what the hell is your hair? Did some girl made you think that makes you handsome. Second, are you a pervert because your outfit is definitely showing that." China started to feel self conscious and pulled his outfit closer to hide his chest.

I looked at Russia and smirked, "Well hello handsome~" Russia smirked as well. I sat on his lap and we had a small make out session. China rolled his eyes, "Ew, fine you win." He then left quickly and Israel laughed. She then turned to us who didn't stop. "Hello?", she asked. "He's gone...." She snapped her fingers to get out attention. We soon pulled away and Russia sat me on a seat next to him. "Sorry, too busy...," Russia said as an excuse. Israel rolled her eyes, "Right...." She then got up and grabbed her lunch and a sandwich. "I'll be heading to the clinic to see if Mongolia is ok," she said as he walked out. Russia drank his drink and I looked at him, "Do we still have time?" Russia looked at the shadow outside, "Well we have a few minutes left, what do you want to do to waste those minutes?"

3RD POV

(Warning: A bit of NSFW)
The two lovers made out behind the colosseum. An area where no one goes to. Russia pulled away and lowered America's pants. "Are you letting me waste my energy from this fight?~", he asked as he kissed America. America in response says to him, "Nnno... I'm giving you energy by letting you think about who you are fighting for.." Russia bite hard on his neck but he isn't wasting all his energy. Russia would waste at least 10%. How he will do that, you will see. He continued to give hickeys all over his boyfriend's body. Russia made his boyfriend look at him before kissing roughly.

(NSFW ends here)
The ringing of bells marked that the battle was about to start. Russia ran towards the entrance to ensure he isn't late. America, who is still in his disguise, fixed himself up and walked to where he is seated. He sat back and he hid all his hickeys. Russia on the other hand, prepared himself, doing some exercises as Israel was reading her spell book. As per usual, China arrived late. He arrived with a grand entrance. One of the judges remark, "If you are late again, you will be disqualified." This made China annoyed. He watched the other fighters do stretching and reading. He only scoffed as he twirled his spear around, showing off. Before they begin, dust around the arena showed the list of rules.

Here are the listed rules for this final round:

1. If one shall fall to the ground, either lose of balance or knocked out. Disqualified.

2. Flying beyond height of colosseum. Disqualified.

3. Bringing more than one weapon. Disqualified.

4. Should you make any remark that causes damage to the colosseum. Disqualified.

5. Breaking all rules in middle of battle. Disqualified.

Good luck

Soon the judges announced, "We shall begin the fight." The crowd cheered as each fighter put away their other weapons and hyped their bodies for the fight.