1- New Faces

—5:00 AM —

( Yeji )

Yeji had finally finished moving into her new modern apartment, she admitted she saved up the world for it, it's not like she was complaining though because she was proud, it was all Set after all.

The Black haired girl huffed and tucked her pink strand of hair behind her ear, she looked around the apartment as a small smile creeped up on her face.

„It's finally happening, who knew i was able to pursue my plans." The girl proudly made her way to her room and let herself fall on the bed, it was still very early and all the moving had made her tired, she could use a small nap. The Latter did so and got comfy in her fresh bed cover's as her eyes got heavier with each minute passing by, she fell asleep.

— 1:45 PM —

Yeji had found herself waking up to a ringing that wouldn't stop any sooner, the latter groaned and sat up staring at her phone for a few seconds as she finally processed the name of the caller ID.

„Oh shit-" she quickly took her phone and cleared her throat ready to accept the call „Hey~, what took you so long? you had me here calling you for almost 10 minutes." The Black haired girl could only mentally facepalm herself „Sorry~ I fell asleep, the entire moving process was extremely tiring."

Yeji heard a chuckle on the end of the line before the caller spoke up again „alright, alright I understand I also arrived at my House just a few hour's ago, but hey how about we meet up at a local café? I wanted to introduce you to a few of my friends."

She thought about it for a second, even tho she wished for a exciting city life she still wasn't very fond with new people, but the latter quickly shook those thought's off, nodding as if the caller could see her „Of course! send me the address, i'll get ready and see you in a few." She smiled as she bid her goodbye's to the caller and jumped up to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

The caller was Choi Lia, a girl she had met during the entire moving phase, the Brunette had arrived from the States and they immediately clicked. Yeji was already comfortable around her and really positive about their friendship, even tho they act like Tom & Jerry sometimes.

— 2:00 PM —

Yeji arrived on time at the café and walked in, the sound of the Bell above the door filled the room and searched the area with her eyes. She immediately spotted Lia waving at her with a wide smile on her face, signaling her to take a seat next to her. Yeji smiled and went over to the girl greeting her back as she sat down next to her.

Yeji there you are! these are the two I was talking about, this is Chaeryeong and the devil next to her is Yuna." Yeji chuckled hearing the remark Lia had made towards the Raven haired girl in front of her slightly bowing her head towards them „Hey! cut the teasing Lia, I just met her and you are already destroying my image." Yuna then faked a pout as the Red Head next to her playfully flicked her forehead „Silly, stop causing a scene the people already started to stare at us." Chaeryeong stated and laughed but quickly caressed Yuna's arm, feeling a little bad since the girl already got embarrassed two times.

Yeji stifled a laugh and nodded „I see, It's nice to finally put a face to the names! Lia wouldn't stop blabbering." the 3 broke out in a laughter while Lia glared at them in betrayal. Their little laughing fit got interrupted by a waiter asking for them to place their orders, Yeji asked for a simple Strawberry Latté while the rest decided to go with Coffee.

The 4 girls continued their conversation for another 20 minutes till Lia opened up with a new topic that had got Yeji curious „Actually, Ryujin was supposed to be here too, but that dumbass overslept because of the party she went to with Yuna and Chaeryeong" She raised a eyebrow at that and had the urge to ask „oh? is it that bad?" Chaeryeong continued to speak for Lia since the Brunette came from the States yesterday, and only knew minor details. „Ah yes, she needs to get humbled for once. That girl literally can't go a night without partying and she pays the price for it in the morning." Chaeryeong said and chuckled before continuing „She really is one of a kind though, besides of that she may be a little irresponsible but really cool to be around with so don't worry!" Yeji pursed her lips and nodded, the mention of that Ryujin girl had made her interested, she is really getting closer to the city life she has wished for.

Right..?

Thank you for checking out the first chapter! I didnt go through it before uploading so I apologize if there's anything, I hope it won't embarrass me LMAO, anyways I really tried with the chapter hopefully you guys like it, there is gonna be Ryujin povs too so don't worry :)