13- Sleepover

( Yeji )

After the small bickering she had with Ryujin they had decided to settle on the couch, catching up with activities and plans they have the upcoming week.

„Ah so you want to start small and work your way up to afford your own Studio?" Chaeryeong asks for clarification while munching on the chips she had taken from the kitchen.

„Yeah, It would take me a while to get to that point so my 'Office' will do for now." She says pointing at the door that lead to her working space. She never really put much effort into making the room look pleasing though so it's quiet messy having all the papers that contain future plans and ideas scattered around.

At the same moment the doorbell rang and Chaeryeong jumped up to open the door, the quick reaction had Yeji a little dumbfounded, she couldn't recall expecting other's here. Yuna barged in with Lia following behind which led to a round of laughter in the apartment.

„We're crashing at your place!" Lia yelled and jumped on the couch „But we didn't bring enough snack's cause this dumbass forgot." She ended her sentence glaring at Yuna who sent a apologetic smile, who knew it could get so chaotic in an instant?

„Whatever Ryujin can go out to the convenience store and get the missing stuff." Yeji automatically looked over and saw the younger get a little uneasy, she didn't want to make assumptions but maybe it was because of the incident from before. The others don't know about what had happened to Ryujin and the girl still said it was better that way, nevertheless she decided to help her out on this one.

„Well its quiet late i'll go with her." Yeji said and got up, taking her wallet and leaving no time for the other to protest. The girl's who remained staying at the apartment just nodded, telling her that they will be choosing a movie while both of them are gone.

„Oh alright, I'll just get my wallet and we'll pay together." Ryujin had also then gotten up and took her things before she put her shoes on, leaving with Yeji.

-

„You looked like a Ghost when Yuna told you to  go and get snacks." Yeji spoke while they were walking to the convenience store down the road, she looked unbothered away when the younger glared at her „Well no shit, you know my situation don't you?"  Ryujin sarcastically spoke. But the girl was right and it made Yeji feel bad even though she doesn't know the backstory to all of it, walking around with the feeling that you could get into trouble anytime isn't something she would enjoy either.

Not to mention her curiousness has never really left too, Yeji wanted to know badly and she had kept herself from asking till this point. Now there could be two events happening if she would finally ask what's been bothering her: One, she'd get an honest answer and everything ends up good. Or two, she would absolutely ruin the mood and have the Sleepover without Ryujin which she didn't want at all.

Whatever, if the other is going to be mad at her for asking a question then so be it „Can I ask you something?" Yeji said and waited for an answer, she received a simple hum from Ryujin and took it as an Ok.

„I hope it doesn't sound too personal, but why are you stuck in that situation..?"

Ryujin seemed deep in thought for a second and shrugged, taking a cigarette out of the pack she held and lit It „I actually don't do this around my friends sorry about that first." Yeji wasn't very impressed watching the raven haired take a hit of the stick, however she patiently waited for Ryujin to speak up again.

„I'll talk about it some other time if that ease's your curiosity, I'm not mad or anything but there's no room for that topic today." She smiled at the older mouthing a 'Sorry'.

Well that's not too bad, she expected a negative reaction but this would do too, after some time they had made it to the entrance of the Store, Ryujin threw her cigarette away and both quickly walked in. It was late and the Night's we're still cold, Oh how Yeji hated Winter, it was always cold, the streets and stairs would practically be slippery and the thin layers of snow that melted away in the morning were the only thing that kept everything from looking colorless and dead.

„What do you wanna get? I'll pay." Yeji was surprised but already knew that arguing would make no sense since she had learned that Ryujin doesn't let herself get told otherwise, so she just went on and strolled around through the snack area.

„Instant Noodles and Chips for sure." She said with a smile on her face as she took the thing's that were a must to her . Meanwhile Ryujin was taking a look at beverages such as Soda's and light alcohol, she didn't want to get drunk but a small drink would help her ease the nerves.

„Did you get everything?" Yeji then approached from behind and tapped on her shoulder, getting a simple nod in return. Both girls made their way to the cashier and left as the raven haired paid.

„Also you said you are starting work? will you still have time to go out with us?"  Ryujin randomly asked while they were on their way home.

„Hmm, I think i will be able to go out as long as my schedule's cooperate." Yeji said chuckling at herself, she was really taking the first step and it excited her even more „What about you though? I only see you out with us, aren't you studying anything?" She then returned the question without thinking much of it.

„I sounds embarrassing but not really, I wanted to study Business or maybe Architecture, couldn't afford any of it though so I'm bearing with what I have." She explained with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Everytime Yeji learned something new about the other she felt more bad, however thinking back there was a lot of times where Ryujin said something in the lines of 'I can't afford that' at most events that didn't contain parties. Did she rather waste her money on alcohol and other useless stuff?

But she's sure Ryujin is not like that, she's hard to crack but she can be very decent and kind, even cute sometimes.

-

Arrived home they came across the sight of the other girls arguing about wether they should watch a Disney Film or not, apparently Chaeryeong thought it was too childish meanwhile Yuna and Lia thought otherwise.

„God stop being delusional! we'll choose together anyway and it's two against one!"  Lia complained.

Yeji could only sigh not sure if she was home or in middle school, but such fights were the one's that brought entertainment into the place afterall so she shrugged it off and set the bags full of chips and other snacks on the table.

„You guy's shut up already, we'll just watch whatever we can find." The girl then let herself fall on the couch, exhausted from walking around at this hour.

They all eventually settled on some Romance drama and promised the two mad women that they'd be watching something disney related next time.

While everyone surprisingly enjoyed the typical cliché drama there was lot's of chaos too. It was maddening how the main character's were acting completely clueless and dumb.

„God, is it not obvious that she likes him what's there to be insecure about you dumb fuck!" She yelled among all the other complaint's that were echoing through the room, chips were also being madly thrown at the tv screen.

„What about a 'Hey, I really like you can we please go out sometime if you want' ?!" Yuna yelled right after.

Even in this mess Yeji could proudly say that she's loving the time she spends with them.