5- Between Us

Ryujin and Yeji have been keeping the distance between eachother, even though it bothered the older she couldn't do much and just live with the way it is. But what made her believe that thing's have finally gotten better between them was that Ryujin wasn't giving her the cold shoulder anymore and having decent conversations.

————————- Time Skip ————————
( Yeji )
3 Months have passed and everything has been going good between Yeji and the 4 , of course Ryujin was still more distant towards the girl but she had gotten used to it.

Yeji stayed home for the entire day just basically enjoying the alone time, she had went to alot of parties in the past month's but she didn't complain. The only thing that started to bother her were the call's she was receiving from Yuna, not because she was annoying her but it's because they haven't heard anything from Ryujin today, it was weird because all of them would always text eachother even if they weren't meeting up.

It was nearing 2:00 AM and Yeji decided it was best to go to sleep since she had to start working again soon and her sleep schedule was just not it. The black haired girl was a photographer and planned on opening her very own studio in the future which means she has to raise money for it, but of course she was giving herself time so she could enjoy a part of her life, she worked very hard back then just so she could move to Seoul and her parents were supportive of it and her future plans.

But just when Yeji was about to head to her bedroom she heard several loud knocks bang against her door and she shrieked at the sudden Noise, it was 2 in the morning what the hell is happening?

She couldn't lie she was afraid and debated wether she should ignore it or not, however she felt like it might be something important, maybe a emergency who knows?

Yeji walked towards the door and unlocked it as she slowly peeked her head out to look who was there, She looked at the figure standing infront of her and her eyes widened at the sight.

Ryujin was standing there,covered in bruises and even a few cut's, one of her arms were wrapped around her waist and she was struggling to stand.

The sight was almost horrifying to Yeji and she quickly opened the door completely to let the younger in.

„What the fuck happened to y-„ She couldn't finish her sentence and held the poor girl as she was nearly collapsing.

„Don't talk, I need you're help right now." Ryujin said in a low and weak voice, Yeji didn't let the girl tell her twice and she quickly closed the door as she helped Ryujin settle down on the Couch.

———————————————————————

( Ryujin )

Ryujin hated the situation she was in and she wanted to do nothing but to disappear, she was out today and unexpectedly got jumped by Yeonjun's guys, she knew she couldn't handle this one alone and the girl was ashamed at the fact she had to reach Yeji's apartment. The older's apartment was the one that was most nearby and she needed some genuine help.

One side of her waist was bruised and every breath she took hurt, not to mention the stinging everytime she coughed. Her lip was also busted and Ryujin was just weak at the moment. How could she let that happen, she was gridding her teeth in anger but reminded herself that it wouldn't help her current situation so she just closed her eyes trying to ignore the pain she was feeling.