3- Irresponsible

As I said I will try to improve my writing throughout the chapters so I hope a little change won't bother you guys (If there's even going to be any)

—————————————————————
( Ryujin )

A while had passed and Ryujin was having a lot of fun much to her own surprise, at first she wasn't impressed about the fact that Lia started to drag another friend of hers along, however she could now look forward to spending more time with the latter.

She actually didn't want this night to end yet and peace only stayed temporarily . A group of boys had barged into the bar, shouting her name loud and clearly and despite of the music blasting through the crowded area the people around turned their attention on them.

„For fucks sake." Ryujn muttered and took a few steps back, she had to think of a way to buy herself more time, or get out of that place as fast as possible.

Lia could only sigh as she already had gotten a feeling of what had happened „Ryujin in what type of stuff did you get yourself into again."

The raven haired scratched her nape and could only let out a quiet laughter, she knew what she did but it's not like she regretted it, she could explain the story some other time or Chaeryeong and Yuna will „Well, I need to get going we'll see eachother tomorrow anyway! enjoy the night guys, sorry i couldn't stay any longer!" She dashed past the group of guy's that were approaching her and made her way to the exit, disappearing out of the girl's sights.

( Yeji )

Everything happened at once and she barely had time to process everything, the first second they were all having fun and the next second they watched Ryujin dash out of the bar with a look of disbelief painted on their faces.

There was a little rambling going on and the 4 girl's took this as their cue to leave, how could they enjoy the rest of the night when they were left with unanswered questions?

———————————————————————

Time was nearing 3:00 AM and they all decided it was the best to stay over at Lia's house, Yeji had to admit the brunette was very wealthy and she did not bother to hide it. She tiredly stepped into the house and took off her boots, plopping herself on the couch together with Yuna, the way was tiring and Lia had excused herself upstairs to get them some stuff to sleep in.

„What even was all that about?" Yeji had decided to ask since curiosity was killing her, what did Ryujin do for her to dash out of there?

as if on cue Chaeryeong sat down on the couch and shrugged „Ryujin had gotten herself into problems with some guy named Yeonjun and ever since then that little shit would send around his goblins to get Ryujin, I know we should be worried but everytime he tried she got away, we trust her even though she's the most irresponsible being you can meet on earth."

Yeji raised a brow at that, what problems did that girl get herself in to get chased by some possible gang members? She didn't want to bother anymore though and pushed those questions into the back of her head, even if she was a little worried for the raven haired.

Lia had walked back downstairs with some comfortable clothes for the 3 to wear, Yeji had gotten up and thanked Lia before she went upstairs to the Bathroom so she could get changed into the pair of sweatpants and white crop top the brunette had borrowed her.

She had left the Bathroom and brushed her hair back with her hand, she was tired after tonights "small event" and wanted nothing but go to sleep.

She walked to the guest room she stayed in and was about to close the door as she saw Yuna walking towards Chaeryeong's room, quietly opening the door, but Yuna stopped as she felt a gaze on her and looked at the older, her face slowly started to flush with embarrassment and she was about to speak up to explain.

„No need Yuna, have a goodnight." Yeji said and gave the girl a knowing look before she chuckled and closed the door, It was not like it was her business anyway, she just found the reaction Yuna had funny. She got into bed and quickly checked her phone before putting it away, staring into nothing and just recalling what had happened today.

Yeji's thoughts were still on Ryujin, she wondered if the girl really is doing okay, how irresponsible can someone be? but she didn't let that disturb her sleep, the black haired girl closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, accepting the fact that a wave of tiredness will ruin her morning.

————————————————————————
thank you for taking your time and reading this!