16- Nightout

This chapter ended up being a little longer than my usual updates, but read till the end.

( Yeji )

It's been a week since the weird yet familiar encounter Yeji had with the so called Yeonjun, the girl did as she planned and shared what had happened with the 3 other women.

Flashback

„I'm not quiet sure but I don't think meeting someone with the same name soon after finding out about them is coincidence."
Yeji debated together with the rest who was more than surprised about the information.

„Technically but see the bright side of it, the Yeonjun Ryujin is dealing with is the son of a popular gang with countless members around Seoul, this one is the son of a CEO." Chaeryeong said and obviously she had a point, it could be that Yeji was just paranoid and too worried about the raven haired which was understandable in some way, she liked the other a lot afterall.

„So you think I should loosen up and not let it get to my head?" She then asked as the talk was nearing it's end.

„I guess-" and that's when the youngest interrupted her girlfriend.

„It's easy to say for you cause you are a collected person, but I agree please don't let it get to your head, just don't get too comfortable in general."

Yeji was in thought, of course they did have a point but there was still this weird feeling inside of her. However, she decided It's best to listen for now and that's when she unlocked her phone, agreeing to the meet up Yeonjun had requested for.

Apparently he and Mr.Choi were fascinated by her work, and as promised it was featured on their website which was another benefit for her, the guy invited her to a rather fancy restaurant as in form of a ' Thank You '

End of flashback.

And thats where she is sitting now, infront of Yeonjun with a maybe too fancy dinner.

It was going pretty well, small conversations about this and that or what they tend to do in their free time. Yeji obviously told him about how she loves to go out and have fun with her friends, no names mentioned though.

„You know, I didn't approach you for no reason." Yeonjun then said and put the fork he was holding down, elbow on the table with his hand resting under his chin, a smug smile also evident on his face.

The girl stopped eating and looked at him with a puzzled look. „Is that so?"

Yeonjun only nodded and asked the waiter if he can pay, which he then did. „Let's get up shall we? taking a walk and getting some fresh air would do good."

As they were both walking through the empty streets of Seoul, The guy had gotten more into detail of what he meant by the thing he had said before. „Actually, I ran into you one time but you probably didn't see me, It was not that long ago and when I saw you at the gathering I knew I had to approach you." he then explained further, only confusing Yeji more but she obviously did not show it.

„Oh You have seen me before? where?"

Yeonjun then stopped which had also lead Yeji stopping after a few small steps, facing him.

„I was out with friends downtown, saw you coming out of the grill restaurant and you drew my attention, now I got to meet a very talented and charming woman." He said with a big happy smile.

Yeji was flattered indeed, the amount of compliments she received tonight were making her very flushed but it would be like that in general, no matter who would give them.