19 - Connected Dots

( Yeji )

A good day was it since she last saw Ryujin that morning, Yeji didn't think of reaching out to the other, never.

So she decided to push it away for now, Yeji had just finished a photoshoot with a client back at her workplace and stepped outside with Lisa for a break.

„So how is it going?" Lisa nonchalantly asked while yawning, that woman was mostly tired and Yeji understood because having to stay at the studio most of the time everyday was exhausting.

nonetheless Yeji wanted just that.

„It's going okay." She simply answered with a sigh, instead of a agreement she earned a nudge though.

„What was that for?" Yeji asked with a small laugh and nudged the other back. „Not the general dumbass, I mean you and that girl" Lisa said with a knowing look as she paused „Ryujin? Was that her name?" She curiously asked.

Thinking back to the amount of times Yeji mentioned the younger girl she personally wouldn't say that it was a lot, no idea where Lisa had gotten that from but still she was surprised that her friend had wrote that information behind her ears.

„Oh, her." She realized, which word was the best way to explain whatever they had going on? „I think it's going okay." And although she knew herself that it was kind of a lie Yeji did not bother to take it back nor add anything more interesting to it.

„You sound like you're spitting lies but i'll take it, she call-"

Suddenly a male voice interrupted the older woman which made her raise her brow in question and turn her face to whoever it was.
And if Yeji thought that this wasn't the most unfortunate sight she'd be lying.

Infront of the two women there was Yeonjun standing, with a small bouquet of what seems to be red roses, cliché.

„How did you know I was here?" There was obviously surprise written over her face, because last time Yeji recalled that she never really told the man about the days she works at.

„I have my ways." Yeonjun spoke with a proud smile and proceeded by giving Yeji the bouquet. „I think it was a bit stupid of me to come unannounced but I was wondering if you had time for some early dinner?" He eventually asked and reached out for his phone to make a short phone call, if Yeji grasped it right he was calling his driver, so she guessed he would not take no for an answer.

Though Yeji was supposed to continue with her work in just a few minutes she gave a glance to Lisa who was currently sending daggers through Yeonjun with her eyes.
„Well if that's the case.." She then said with a tight lipped smile „You can go early, we don't really have much to do today."

Yeji guessed that the exception Lisa made was not the proudest one, but what was there to do? the raven haired girl seemed to be nowhere in sight, plus she was still upset about what had happened.

She had a good right to.

„Alright, now that i have time we can go." She spoke to Yeonjun with a smile and gave Lisa a hug. „I better get a explanation for this later." the woman mumbled with a forced smile which had been the probably most intimidating thing all this time.

As if on cue the driver Yeonjun had apparently called arrived, parking infront of them and so Yeji glanced at the other woman one last time before turning to walk towards Yeonjun who was already holding the car door open.

What she didn't know this time is that Yeonjun didn't take her out to a restaurant, but his place.

He didn't live in a random neighborhood with a house and garden, it was actually a good mansion that had security standing infront of the gates to the property.

Yeji wondered why though, well she understood the fact his father had a very successful business going on, but security?

And she wasn't too happy about the fact they came here unannounced, it's not like she didn't have a good time with him the other day, she guessed she could put trust in that man though.

„Come on" Yeonjun grinned and lead her to the entrance of the place he lives in „My private chef is preparing the foods, they should be done in just a few minutes."

( Ryujin )

„What do you mean someone else picked her up..?" Ryujin huffed and got into her car, confused by what Lia was saying on the phone.

„Lisa said that just when they were on break a guy approached them and took Yeji with him to go out ?" The woman repeated what Lisa had said to her. „I thought about stopping by since i knew Yeji was there you know, but instead of that i got what i'm telling you now." She explained further.

Hearing what was coming from the other end of the line was rather questioning than usual, if it wasn't any of the girls who took Yeji off from work who then? „Has she been meeting other people?" Ryujin randomly threw the question in and started her car, driving off to the Studio.

„Why do you care so much though?"

Silence for a minute.

„Look, i know i shouldn't have left like that and i regret what i did the other day, it was out of impulse you know the circumstances." What came from her almost sounded like a plead, Lia had to give in eventually.

„Well, Yeji randomly met this one guy at work and he eventually started to ask her out, she doesn't have a reason to say no anyway.." She casually spoke through the line. „I think his name was Yeonjun or shit like that, son of a ceo with a successful business, she got herself quiet the catch." Lia finished and muffled her laugh.

By now Ryujin was standing at a red light and it happened to be quiet once again, „..What do you mean, Yeonjun son of a ceo ?" Ryujin asked, her tone was serious and a bit harsh, a good sign for Lia to know that something was up.

„Yeah, what about it..?"

The sigh on the other end of the line was pretty much self explanatory. „No that couldn't be." And even tho Lia was just now comfortably sitting on the couch at her place she got up and walked towards her door to grab her jacket and shoes, „Pick me up, we have to discuss this don't we?"

And so Ryujin did a sharp turn as soon as the light went green.

-

I will actually focus more on my new fic „To the Moon and Never back" which i just uploaded the first chapter of, i really don't know where this is heading anymore so please be patient while im figuring it out lmao