20 - Half Truth, Half Lie

right alignment for backstories! (sorry for the change.)

-

With the urgent need to enlighten Lia on what was going on Ryujin had changed directions, now driving to the others location to pick her up.

Ryujin wasn't exactly sure herself on what the full story was and why Yeonjun even pulled an act such as this, she definitely knew though that it could not go on and so they should find a way to put an end to it as soon as possible.

„Now what the fuck was that Yeonjun thing about, tell me more about it." Lia ordered immediately as she hopped into the passenger seat, slamming the car door ever so slightly.
„Wasn't he only after you?" Questions came flooding in one by one, but Ryujin had guessed it's her fault for not being a hundred percent clear since the beginning.

„Well he is- but I wasn't a bit honest there." She ended up admitting what was half truth and half lie, actual issue was that her dad had unknowingly scammed Yeonjun, son of thee founder and current ceo of Choi Industries and sent her out, without the cash though. Ryujin also didn't know at first, thinking that it was just a misfortune for getting caught up in a bad joke with some guy.

It was nearing the late night hours, Ryujin came back from yet another visit at the local bar, to have fun? no, it was a habit for her to occasionally stop by whenever she was stressed and have a drink or two. Bad habit.
She didn't feel tipsy nor affected by the bit of alcohol in her system, walking through the nearly empty streets to reach her so called home. It had been quiet from Yeonjun's side, which had her guessing that she was allowed to breathe freely for a moment, how long it would last though is something unclear.
Out of her thoughts Ryujin then noticed a group of people approaching from further away, it seemed like a normal group coming from wherever..
That was till she started to feel uncomfortable, she felt like their eyes were burning through her, their auras rather giving bad vibes than the ones of average people passing by on the sidewalk. God was she paranoid Ryujin thought, but her thought hadn't been all too right when getting stopped by them just as she was walking by. „Hey, hey. Stop right there, Don't you think we have some business left to do with you?? Where's the rest." A quick confrontation from a rather tall guy came with a push against her shoulder, his gaze burning the way his aggressive tone was. Ryujin on the other side was confused, she couldn't recall fighting with anyone , plus what's the rest? „Excuse me? What do you mean by the rest, you got the wrong one." She spoke back annoyed, the last thing there was to deal with is a group of rascals, especially when you're just trying to get a fucking rest. But that didn't come for Ryujin anytime soon, just as she was about to continue on her way two remaining guys of the group grabbed her by the arms, holding her in place. „What the fuck man? Let go!" She demanded with a shout and lots of attempts on trying to fight against it, no avail.
„Oh but you like running off no? A lesson and 2 months is what you get."

„I didn't know the deal contained a money transfer along with all that stuff, he never told me." A sigh following afterwards, that day was the day where she found her way in front of Yeji's doorstep, a embarrassing memory to look back at as ironic as it sounds. The ground should have swallowed her in all that misery.
„I figured, Yeonjun was out gambling places my father goes around at, letting him borrow money, a ton."

„Then why is he not paying back? You are also not accepting any help from us but it can't go on like this, you know that." Lia replied almost immediately, seeing your friend suffer from something she had almost nothing to do with wasn't easy. It visibly affected the rest of the group.

At some point she was correct, there was no way she was able to fix it alone despite of the brave claim Ryujin made.
„I know I'll find a way, I don't know much about his dad and whatever there is of him but best choice is to drive over to Yuna and try to find information."

„Driving to Yeonjun wouldn't be smart anyway, why exactly Yuna though?"

„It scares me but all she mostly needs is a name to find your whole world on the Internet, unless you never use social media obviously."

That made Lia recall how many times she had to plead the youngest to keep her from showing around middle school pictures that were surfacing around on a school website she hadn't even shared the name of, already becoming a hunch about what the deal is. „You're having us stalk people now as if this entire thing isn't already horrendous.. Let's not cause terror and pull up infront of that big ass residence though, I'm sure Yeji won't let herself get wrapped around his finger."

Ryujin glanced momentarily, It may not be the smartest suggestion her friend made, however It seemed to be the one that would make most sense in this situation. They can't just go.
„I guess.."

-

Following the rest of the night the two found themselves almost destroying Yuna's front door for taking too long to open, ending with a scolding from Chaeryeong who had appeared behind the youngest.

„Hush, you're scolding nobody especially me. I'm your elder and this is a bit urgent." Lia interrupted the now sulky girl with no mercy and walked in, dropping her jacket to the side as she found her place on the couch.

„I didn't do anything before you suspect something.." Ryujin followed in, hands lifted in innocence before patting her back „You have heard worse before, now come on we didn't disturb for no reason."

Finally after rushing the group together, with obviously one individual missing they explained the situation further.
„Get your laptop or whatever electronic device you have, you got some magic to work on."

„And if we are able to be successful tonight, we'll kick that son of a bitches ass."

-

Long time no see! I know It's very short, but I wanted to at least update something although i'm quite busy with school!