Chapter One

When Amy eventually woke up in Hospital her head hurt so much she wondered what the hell had happened. She couldn't remember, so opened her eye's but it made no difference as everywhere was black as night, her anxiety spiked so much she was screaming for Ty, but he wasn't here, no one was until she heard people rushing in telling her to calm down. That's a lot easier done than said she thought as she couldn't see anything.
"What happened,  where's Ty".
The Neurologist decided to sedate her to calm her down while a nurse phoned her Fiance Ty.

He arrived as fast as he possibly could but by then Amy was asleep again so the Doctor explained what happened and why he'd sedated her.
Ty Sat with her waiting until she woke up again.
He'd been doing some research himself so he understood what Amy was going through and possible outcomes but when he was told that Amy couldn't see and technically Blind his world shattered, he had no Idea what Amy was going through.
He was there by her side until lunchtime, but there was no sign of her waking up and now the Neurologist was getting worried. He told Ty to go home for a rest and they would phone him if she woke up before he came back later.

At Heartland Jack and Tim were in a massive argument,  Jack, Lisa and Lou were all on the same side and blaming him for pushing Amy into working for Prince Ahmed.
As Ty approached the Ranch House he could hear them and wished he'd stayed  at the Hospital.
They were all arguing when Lou saw the worried look on Ty's face
"Ty,, Are you alright ".
"Never mind if he's alright,  how's Amy doing, is she recovering, can she see again".
"Of course not Tim it's not even been 24 hrs yet".
"So what are they playing at, they need to do something ".
"They can't until the back of her brain stops swelling and putting even more pressure  on her skull".
" Your hopeless Ty, I'll go and put some pressure on them".
"That's all you ever do dad, push push push and bully people to do things you want done, go ahead dad and get yourself kicked out of the Hospital by security".
"This is your fault Tim, you pushed and bullied Amy to take the Job at Hillcrest and now your feeling quilty".
" He what, Amy told me she didn't want to work for him, well that explains a lot of why she changed her mind".
"Oh shut up Ty, he was offering her more than you could, I'm going to speak to someone who knows what there doing and has the money to make it happen".
"Is that what your daughter means to you, Money, what about what she wants Tim, she said the other day she felt like her life isn't hers".
Tim got up and left.

"Well I suppose I can now finish telling you why I came over".
"Sorry Ty, please carry on".
"Well I got a call at 3am to say Amy had woken up but was in a bad state emotionally, when I got there they'd had to give her a light sedative to calm her down so she was asleep when I arrived. I stayed until lunchtime but she hadn't woken up.
Now the Neurologist is worried that the brain swelling as caused her to go into a Coma".
"Oh no, what's he going to do Ty".
"Some Tests to either confirm or deny it, but I can tell he's worried, I'm going back later on".
" If she wakes up Ty please let us know so we can see her, we would come but don't want to over crowd the place".
"Yes I will and I do understand Jack".

To be continued