Chapter Three

The nurses station suddenly blew up with alarms and Amy's vitals flatlinning. Everything went mad until they entered Amy's room and found it empty. The Head Nurse phoned security about Amy's disappearance but they hadn't seen her and the alarm on one of the outer doors hadn't gone off. They phoned Amy's Doctor who was still driving home, he turned around and drove back to the hospital.
When he got there he checked the room and where the cables were, realising that her Father must of taken her, the police turned up five minutes later and put out an APB for Tim Fleming.

Ahmed was in his Flat above Hillcrest when his doorbell rang, he thought it late for visitor's but opened the door. He saw Tim stood there with Amy in his arms and she looked half dead.
"What have you done Tim, You've taken her off the machine's keeping her alive".
"There pathetic at that hospital, come on get her on that Jet of yours and let's get her some help".
"Tim,,, she won't make it , she needs a Medical Flight to take her anywhere, let me get dressed".
Ahmed closed his door and started to get dressed with his phone under his chin. He got through to the Hospital reception and explained what happened and the help they needed. An Ambulance was dispatched and the police informed taking Amy's Doctor with them. Ahmed also called Hillcrest reception asking for Oxygen .
"Put Amy on the couch Tim we need to give her Oxygen and check her pulse, what the hell were you thinking taking her out of Hospital, you could of killed her, in fact there's no guarantee that she'll actually survive, your own daughter".
"No, she's fine, we just need to get her professional help".
"That's what she was already getting Tim".
"Look your wasting time, we need your plane".
"My plane isn't here Tim, it took some of my staff home and is bringing some more back tomorrow".
"What, you said you had a plane".
"That was three days ago Tim, it doesn't just sit at the Airport, it's used for staffing and others of my family".
The staff turned up with the Oxygen and put Amy on on it, Ahmed was checking Amy's pulse which was now dangerously low when he heard the Sirens approaching.
Tim also heard them and started picking Amy up of the couch knocking the Oxygen over and took her mask off.
"I thought you wanted my Daughter ".
"Tim I wanted her alive not dead, put her back on the couch".
"No, they'll take her back to the hospital ".
"That's where she needs to be Tim".

The police and Paramedics arrived along with Amy's Doctor, Tim was arrested for now as he clearly needed help. The Doctor checked Amy then replaced the Oxygen with there own.
"Was the Oxygen your Idea sir".
"Yes, I knew she was on it in hospital, is she going to be alright".
"I honestly have no Idea at the moment ".
Ty got a call at 11pm explaining what had happened, he then told the nurse he was on his way. He phoned Lou and told her what her father had done then left.
"GRAMPA".
"What's wrong Lou".
She told him what her Dad had done and Amy was being rushed back to the Hospital.
"What the hell was he thinking  Lou,  he could of killed her, how is she".
"It's not good Grampa, who knows what damage he's done, we need to join Ty at the Hospital, he must be worried sick".
"Let's go".
"I'll get Georgie and Katie".
"I can watch them, I mean there both asleep".
"Are you sure Lisa, I  thought you'd want to be there".
"Err well yes but".
"No buts Lisa, you are family, I'll get the girls and meet you there".
"Oh okay, thank you".
"Well your not just a babysitter Lisa, your are grandma too".

To be continued