Chapter Seven

It had been two weeks and Amy was still upset about the things her own father had said, then everything else she heard because she could hear him in her room as he was shouting as usual.
"Lou could you set my alarm for me please as I want to go for a little walk and it will tell me when to turn back".
"Okay, there I've set it for an hour is that too long".
"No that's fine  I can't walk fast anyway, thanks lou, see ya in a bit".
Amy made her way out to the gate and got her bearings then set off.
As she was walking along the Arena area on the left she heard a Truck and stood perfectly still with her cane up against her legs, the Truck driver whoever he was got so close she felt it and then he blasted his horn at her, he was right next to her which caused her to stumble backwards and she got completely turned around.
She was a little confused but carried on walking putting her left arm out for the Arena rail fencing. Of course Amy thought she was still on the left side of the drive when infact she was at the Top part heading for the woods.
Amy just followed the track as she could feel the difference on her feet.

There was a knock at the door so Lou came out of the bathroom she was cleaning and turned her music down.
"Hello I have a package for you".
"Oh thank you".
"Sign just there please".
"Thank you".
"Oh Err there was a girl in the road as I came down but she just stood there not getting out the way and I think I may of frightened her when I blew my horn so I'm sorry".
"Well first of all that was my 21yr old sister who happens to be blind which is why she stood still".
"Oh, I'm sorry ".
"Did you not see her dark glasses and white cane, and where is she".
"Err no I wasn't paying attention ".
"Well maybe in future if you see someone standing still with a cane and glasses you'll be more observant".
"Yes sorry ".
He couldn't get away fast enough. 
Now Lou was worried where Amy had gone, she tried phoning her but no answer,  unfortunately when Amy stumbled backwards her phone fell out of her back pocket and was now laying on the floor by the Arena fence.
Lou put her boots on and started walking in the direction that Amy went, every so often she tried phoning eventually hearing her Ring tone she ran towards it finding it laying there in the grass.
"That stupid delivery driver, she must of fell over or something. Dam it where is she".
Lou started running back to the house  and was almost there when Jack and Lisa turned up.
"What's wrong Lou".
"Let's get inside".
Lou explained what happened and finding Amy's phone.
"She probably got turned around and is going in a different direction to where she thinks she's going".
We need to get searching for her, where exactly did the driver say she was".
"On the left by the Arena,  but her phone was on the corner ".
"Okay so if she got turned around and thought she was still on the side of the Arena fence but was going along the top then the track will take her towards the Dude Ranch ".
"You know what's at the end of that track Grampa ".
"Shoot, the Lake, come on let's go".

To be continued