Chapter Two

Tim turned up at Ahmed's place ready to get things moving.
"Ahmed,  Just the person I need to speak to".
"Hello Tim, what can I do for you".
"Well that Doctor treating my Amy doesn't know what he's doing so we need to take Amy to someone who does, you did say you'd do anything to help".
"Actually Tim I've done some checking on the best Neurologist in Canada and Mr Isaacs is the best, I even spoke to two others who agreed with him and would of given us the same answers".
"You know I really wanted Amy to get with you instead of Ty but it seems your both a waste of space".
Tim walked off got in his Truck and drove off.

Ty was at the Hospital waiting as they'd rushed Amy to surgery to try and take the pressure away from inside her skull, they'd been giving her drugs to help but it wasn't working.
"Mr Borden, I'm sorry about this but we had to act quickly as her brain is still swelling and to be honest your Fiancee is going down hill, we have no Idea at the moment if she'll survive this or what damage the swelling has done to her brain, that horse kicked her harder than we originally  thought. It may be a good Idea to inform the family to come and see her, Just in case".
The family were Just about to start dinner when Lou's phone rang, she picked it up and Jack coughed as if to  say no phones at the table.
"Sorry Grampa but it's Ty".
"Hello Ty".
It was quite for a while then she heard sniffing and Ty trying to talk.
"Ty,, Are you alright,  what's happened".
Ty ended the call deciding to text instead.
"There's something wrong Grampa, Ty couldn't talk".
"Can we eat Dinner please Lou, if something is wrong he'll phone back".
Then Lou's phone goes off with a message, so she opens it ignoring Jack.
He see's her face suddenly drop and her eye's well up.
"Sorry Grampa,  but Dinner will have to wait. We all need to get to the Hospital now, it's not good news".
Lou had a quick word with Lisa to forewarn her because of Jack.

They got to Hudson General and met Ty outside the room, he explained what the Doctor had said and warned them about Amy looking so ill and her head all bandaged up.
They walked in and as soon as Georgie saw her she burst into tears as did Katie and Lou, even Jack's eye's were welling up.
Ty explained that she hadn't long come out of surgery, they were keeping their fingers crossed but the Neurologist wasn't sure, if she survived would she have brain damage as well as being blind.
Tim finally turned up after everyone else had left and Just sat there looking at his youngest Daughter just laying there. It was very late and the Neurologist walked in to check on Amy and check her Stats to see if the swelling was going down.

"Ah,, Mr Fleming, your here late, I've just come to see how Amy's doing since we operated to relieve the pressure in her skull".
"So you waited till she probably had brain damage before you decided to take action".
"Amy has been monitored regularly Mr Fleming which you would of known had you bothered to visit her, her Fiance has spent about eight hours here with her today. As soon as we realised that the pressure was not abating we rushed her to the OR before the pressure would cause serious problems. Well her Stats are good and so is the pressure so I'll say goodnight, the nurses will be monitoring her during the night. goodnight  Mr Fleming ".
The Doctor left and went to the Nurses Station to inform them and input the results.
"Goodnight Ladies ". He then left to go home.
Tim was still sat there watching her as if expecting  something to happen like Amy waking up. He had his coffee in his hand and suddenly threw it across the Room, got up and stood by the bed, he was still just stood there watching her, then picked her up and walked towards the door. As the door closed all the wires and oxygen snapped off her and he continued until he walked out of a fire door.

To be continued