Chapter Seventeen

Ty hadn't left Amy's side when he wasn't at work, Amy was checked over in A & E and Mr Isaacs was called as a precaution but he was happy she could go home after her ankle had been checked and wrapped up as it was just badly sprained. She had a cut on the back of her head and put two stiches in.
Remi was the Hero and her shredded harness had been hung up by Jack, she had all her chest area bandaged up and was being spoilt rotten by everyone especially by Georgie and Katie.
Amy's headaches had increased and Lou was giving her the medications Mr Isaacs had prescribed.

Ty had stayed with Amy the last two night's which Jack had agreed with as he was worried too.
The morning of the third day Ty got up and opened the curtains to a lovely sunny day, Amy was stirring.
Ty was looking out the window then heard Amy.
"Ty".
"I'm here".
"Can you close the curtains please it's too bright".
Ty pulled the curtains closed then just stood there realising what Amy had Just Said. He looked behind him and saw Amy had her head under her duvet. He moved over to her and knelt down beside her gently pulling the duvet away from her head now that he'd closed the curtains.
Amy looked up at him, "I have to say Mr Borden that I never thought I would ever see your beautiful green eye's again".
"Really Amy  you can see".
"Light, colours and shapes but it's blury and I can't focus on anything but yes Ty I can see you and those lips".
Ty and Amy kissed passionately.
"Here's your dressing gown and you should wear your dark glasses for now as it's very bright this morning ".
They walked into the kitchen and Amy sat down with everyone else as Remi came walking over.
"Oh Remi, my Hero look at you with your big bandage".
No one really took any notice as no one noticed she hadn't touched Remi yet, she gave her some fuss then looked around, it was really weird because she couldn't focus on anything,  it was like trying to look through a camera lens that was slightly  steamed up.
Amy looked at Grampa to see what she could say.
"Grampa,  you look very smart is that a new shirt, don't think I've seen that one before".
"What this old thing, I've had,,,,, wait a minute how do you know what I'm wearing".
Amy lifted her glasses up but had to squint, " Because I can see you, not clearly".
Everyone suddenly stopped and looked at her.
"Hi Lou, nice dress".
Everyone went into overdrive hugging her and wanting to know how she could see".

"Ty, could you phone Mr Isaacs and see if he can see me today please".
"Yes definitely I'll do it now".
Lisa took the cooked breakfast through to the dining table and Amy and the others followed,  but as Amy was walking she began to feel nauseous and carried on to the bathroom. She put it down to the vision problems making her feel nauseous when the family asked if she was alright after she got back to the table,  but Lou wondered if it was her vision.

To be continued