Chapter Ten

Amy was laying on her bed with Remi by her side, they'd both fell asleep.
Before Amy nodded off she was thinking about something her father had said about not being married yet, she was thinking how Ty hadn't mentioned it in over a year. She really loved him and she knew he loved her so what was the hold up.
Lou was talking to Grampa and Lisa about what happened and how Remi almost had Tim for lunch.
Dinner was ready and Lisa went to get Amy but saw she was fast asleep with Remi on gaurd watching her.
"Dish Amy's up but cover it as she's fast asleep and I don't really want to disturb her".
"Okay Lisa thanks , I haven't seen Ty the last few day's have either of you two".
"Funny you should say that, me and Lisa were talking about how he seems to be doing more shifts, has Amy said anything Lou".
"No she hasn't, but I know she's missing him a lot, infact she's been going on longer walks and he did say sometime ago he'd help her get over her fear of horses".
"Well I've been taking Spartan out to give him some exercise, I don't honestly know what's going on".
"Jack, why don't you pop in at the Clinic, we need some things anyway, see how he's doing".
"That's a good Idea Lisa".

Amy didn't wake up till the following morning but her mood wasn't good.
She knew she had to ask him if he still wanted to marry her, she wouldn't hold him to the Engagement if he wasn't sure, she just wanted to know where she stood.
She came in for breakfast and they could tell she wasn't herself especially after the run in with Tim yesterday.
Jack went off to the Clinic to get supplies and wanted a word with Ty as he thought his Granddaughter had been through enough already and didn't like seeing her miserable. Lisa went to Fairfield and Lou took off to the Dude Ranch.
As everyone had gone out Amy let Remi out to go and do his toileting , when finished he came straight back in and ate his breakfast.
Amy sat for a while and fed up of being on her own so went back to bed, at least if she was asleep she couldn't think.

Jack got to the Clinic and Scott was pleased to see him but he couldn't see Ty. He gave Scott the list of things they needed.
"So how's Ty we haven't seen him for about four day's and Amy's missing him like crazy".
"Well he seems okay, He's been doing extra shifts that we hadn't got cover for".
"Oh, what time does he finish today".
"Actually Jack he's not here, I have a friend who has a Clinic near Toronto and he asked if I could spare someone for a couple of weeks as he has one vet who's due to have a baby and his other one had to rush off because her mother's seriously ill, I was going to send Cass because I knew he and Amy were having a hard time at the moment but he volunteered and took the evening flight out".
"Well to be honest I don't think Amy knows anything about this hard time there going through, I mean a couple of weeks ago he was taking her here and there and seemed happy, Amy was, then he just stopped coming round about four days ago and she hasn't seen him since".
"That is weird, you Don't think it's because of Amy's condition do you Jack".
"That's what I'm starting to wonder, it's a bit short sighted of him if it is, he says he loves her whether she can see or not. Well I'd better get back, two weeks did you say Scott".
"Yeah, that's when he's due back".
"Okay thanks Scott".

To be continued