Birthday

{Your POV}

I woke up on my eighteenth birthday with a slight headache and a familiar hunger in the morning. So I went to the van in the middle of our nation, this was our meeting area; where we go to eat all of our meals.

I opened the door to see Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Fundy and Eret.

Tommy jumped out of his seat almost immediately and shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" In a high pitched tone. He then tried pulling my hand out of the sleeve of my sweatshirt for who knows what reason. Then I see two marks on my wrist: one green and the other blue, "someone must have drawn on me while I was asleep or something." I thought.

Tommy then looked at Wilbur with a mix of confusement and shock plastered on his face. He showed Wilbur my wrist and he looked almost as confused as me, although it was for a different reason.

They must have noticed how confused I was because Wilbur then started talking, "Sit down and I will explain everything." As I sat down I reached for the food that sat in the middle of the table, just some regular ol' pancakes. Before I could start shoveling the food into my mouth Wilbur started talking again. "On your eighteenth birthday you receive a mark on your wrist that determines who your soulmate is." My mouth formed the shape of an "O" as I listened to his voice. "How come I have two then? Do I get to pick which one?" I asked Wil. "You have two soulmates y/n." "oh..." I spoke, still slightly wondering how I have two but I'll save that for another time.

The rest of the group looked at each other out of the side of their eyes like they had something to hide. I was confused but pretended I didn't notice it and just continued to eat my food.

Once I finished Tommy whispered something to Wil but I didn't hear a word. Then they looked at me and Tommy spoke up, "Do you want to go to train with me y/n?" "Sure!" I answered, maybe it'll distract me from how the rest are acting.

{Wilburs POV}

Y/n has two marks, and so to the kings of the Dream SMP; Dream and George, the person they have been looking for a few years was right in front of me. Tommy took y/n to train while the rest of us talked about what we should do, "What do we do now?" Tubbo asked, "I think we should schedule a meeting with Dream and George, I'm going to go talk to them." I paused "Whatever you do, DO NOT tell y/n! Keep her distracted."

(455 Words)

(Not proofread)