Binge Watching

Wait... did they just say that?!?!? Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god , I'm freaking out... what should I say? How should I act?

"You dont have to say it back yet y/n" Dream said, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, dont say it if you're not comfortable, love." George said, right after that. Taking my other hand and leading the three of us to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Wait, why are we going to the kitchen? We always go to the dining room." I asked the grinning boys.

"We let the kitchen staff take the day off. That means we'll have to make our meals today. - for breakfastwe are going to have pancakes!" Dream explains as he and George get out flour, sugar, eggs, milk, etc..

I just shrug with a smile on my face and walk over to help Geroge measure out the flour.

After pouring one cup of flour into the bowl I grabbed a pinch of flour from the bag and flicked onto George's face.

He looked at me within jaw dropped and then grabbed a hand full of the same ingredient and threw it right at me. Them I looked over at Dream and he had a knowing look on his face. As I distracted George by throwing more flower at him, Dream got up behind the other boy and cracked an egg on his head.

Dream and I dropped on the floor laughing, then Dream did his famous wheeze and I knew in that moment I really love these boys.

George helped me up off of the floor and we all went to wash up. (Dream got a bit of the flour on him after George threw almost half the bag on me)

After everyone was clean and in fresh clothes, we went into the living room and chose a show to watch.

I sat in the middle of my boys. We chose to watch "How I Met Your Mother" on Disney+. I've never watched it and George and Dream thought I was crazy so they insisted we put it on.

After a couple of episodes I rested my head on Dream's shoulder and George rested his on mine. Slowly I drifted off into sleep and Ted was about to go and tell Robin he loved her.

I woke up to Dream's chest moving speedily up and down because of his laughter. George was resting his head on my lap so I started playing with his hair. He's so handsome. I thought, then dream noticed I was awake.

The rest of the day was just resting on the couch binge watching our show. Eventually we all woke up in the morning after falling asleep on the couch overnight.

(449 words)
(Not proofread)