Where Am I?

I felt my breathing get heavier as I slip into a panic attack.

As I tried to control my breathing, I heard a door close and footsteps getting closer and closer to me.

Before I knew it Tommy was sitting beside me, arm slung around my shoulder and legs touching.

I set my head down on his chest and just cried my heart out.

He rested his hand on my head as I was laying on his chest. I didn't cry often; I don't like showing weakness or vulnerability, but when I do, you know I'm hurt. Badly.

We sat there for a moment, in complete silence.

Until everyone else came back and decided to rip us apart. They had to leave, and I had stay with the two men I now despise.

I didn't even get to hug the rest of the citizens of L'manburg before I was pulled upstairs and locked in some random room.

Without wasting any time banging on the door, as I knew they wouldn't do anything. I went to snoop around. Finding a queen sized bed in the middle with two nightstands on each side. One desk filled with paper, pens, stamps, envelopes, etc... and a closet and bathroom attaching to the bedroom.

I stepped into the walk in closet and found it had a bunch of dresses and heels. Not too many comfort clothes, but a few I could use as pajamas.

After I was done looking around I was exhausted, so I jumped into the bed that sat in the middle of the room. Hoping no one would care.

(267 words)

(Not proofread)