Exploration.

"Y/n we are letting you free to walk around the castle when one of us is with you." Dream started.
"You can go anywhere you would like to, but if you leave, we will lock you back into your bedroom." George added.

"Really!?" I asked excitedly.
"Yes Y/n" George answered.
"Oh, also, you can request visitors anytime you want." Dream added
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted at the boys as I stood up and ran around the table to hug them both.

"What would you like to do first Y/n?" Dream asked.
"Could we go to the library?" I asked.

My favourite thing to do was read a book in a quiet place. But I haven't been able to do that as there were no books locked up with me in that bedroom.

"Of course!" George replied happily.

We made our way to the library I held both of their hands without even knowing, I guess I'm warming up to them. I thought after noticing our hands joined together.

When we opened the doors to the library I looked around in awe.
"Woah..." I mumbled under my breath,
"Do you like it?" Dream chuckled,
"It's huge!" I answered.
"I'll take that as a yes." George said while watching me run over to find a book.

I picked a romance themed book and sat down on one of the comfy chairs they had by the fire place.

It was a really calming thing to do.
Both Dream and George chose a book to read and sat down beside me.

We read for a couple hours, picking a new book once we had finished the last one.

Once I had finished my second book, I picked two more to bring up to my room so I could read them before bed.

"Could we just walk around for a bit?" I asked the two boys reading.
"Sure, would you like us to give you a tour of the castle?" George asked while looking up from his book.
"Sure, That would be great!" I answered as both of them set down their books and lead me around the castle, first bringing me up to my room to leave the two books in there.

As they gave me a tour of the castle I couldn't help but acknowledge some sort of feeling I had when either of them talked to me, or touched me. Even if they just looked at me, I got butterflies in my stomach.

I tried to get rid of the feeling, but the more I tried, more of them came back.

Dang butterflies.

(436 words)
(Not proofread)