It is love.

Dream's POV

Without finishing the sentence, Y/n blushed and ran back into her room after blurring out an "i love you."

While walking back to our room, George asks me a question: "Did she really just say that?!?!?"

I answer with a tired hum as I open our bedroom door. I know we should be celebrating, but it has been a long day, and I'm tired.

So I quickly kiss George, and we both fall into a deep sleep.

Your POV

Oh god, oh God, did I really just say that?

I rush back into my room with a tomato red face and shaking hands.

As I look into my mirror staring into my own eyes, I wonder if this means what I think it does. Do I love them?

No

Of course not

Maybe..?

Ok, fine, I'm definitely taking a liking to them.

I really don't know how I'm going to face them tomorrow morning.

I picked up a book and started reading to try to get them off of my mind, but it seemed impossible.

The thought of them saying it back worries me but excites me at the same time.

I don't know what to feel.

Eventually, I drift into a sleeping state after tossing and turning in bed for about an hour or two.

~

"Good morning n/n (nickname)." I heard both boys say in unison, and Dream opens the door, and George entered.

"How did you sleep?" Dream asked, almost as if he had thought I had forgotten all about it.

"I slept fine." I told him, and I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Really? You seem pretty tired to me." George replied as I got out of bed and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

As soon as I started giggling, the boys made eye contact and smiled like the weirdos that they were.

"C'mon babes, let's go get breakfast. im hungry," I said to the boys. Damn what is with me today?

"Look, guys, i was thinking about what i had said-or i guess I almost said last night, and i think that is actually how i feel. I just dont know if it's the right time to start saying it. Especially since you guys haven't started either." I blurted out the first thing that was on my mind.

"Of course it is the right time. we've both loved you for a very long time."

We love you Y/n.

(409 words)
(Not proofread)