Freedom..?

We stayed in the library until dinner, I swapped the books in my room to some new ones before we all went to eat in the dining hall.

After dinner the boys dropped me off in my room after I claimed, "I just want to read for a bit before bed."

I want them to think that if they leave me alone for a long time, I wouldn't try to escape. Then I could at least have a bit more free time by myself.

Just after I finished the first chapter of my new book I started to hear talking coming from the room below mine.

"I think Y/n is starting to warm up to us." One of the voices says, quiet and muffled from the floor separating us.

"Me too" the other male voice says, agreeing with the last.

"But I also think we should give her a little bit of space now," the first voice spoke again before pausing, "let her come to us." They added.

"I agree." Spoke the other.

{Dream's POV}

Our plan was to get her to warm up to us, then back away.

She will start to trust us more, and she will come to us.

Y/n will be the one to initiate conversation and other things like that.

We will let her roam around by herself. (Within the castle, of course.)

She will trust us, she will want to stay with us. And hopefully, eventually she will develop romantic feelings for the both of us.

And feel the same way back for both George and I.

The plan is slowly working.

{Y/n's POV}

I could feel my eyes shutting, sleep constantly trying to overtake me. So I set down the book on the nightstand and let the darkness take me under.

~

"Y/n wake up, it's time for breakfast."

I open my eyes to see Dream's green eyes looking into my tired ones. (He was sitting beside the side of the bed.)

"Good morning." I mumbled in my raspy morning voice. My lips curving into a small lazy smile. Keeping eye contact with the beautiful eyes.

Wait... did I just say beautiful???

"C'mon Y/n, get up, George is waiting for us." Dream states as he pulls me up from my warm blanket.

"Uhhhh" I groan, standing up and walking downstairs with Dream, still in my pajamas.

Once we sat down in our regular spots at the table we started eating the food the maids had put in front of us.

"So Y/n, I think it's time we let you around the castle with out us with you all of the time." George said.

(445 words)
(Not proofread)