Glowing?

We took the horses for the ride to the castle, everyone insisted I took  my favourite horse, (and best friend) Sky. I didn't know why, normally I wouldn't risk bringing her, and just bring one of the others, but I shrugged it off as I saddled Sky.

Shortly after everyone was on their horses and we were headed off to the castle. I was one of the people in the back as I had no clue on where I was going and we let Wilbur take the lead.

The whole ride there was quiet, not a single word out of any of us, just the noises the horses made as they walked and swayed from side to side.

As we kept riding, the huge castle of the Dream SMP started to come into view. And to be completely honest, it was actually pretty intimidating.

As we got up to the gates the guards opened the doors and let us in, taking our horses and giving me wired glances from time to time.

I looked down at the marks on wrist and they seemed to be glowing, I didn't know what it meant so I asked Wil, he just told me that I would know everything soon.

I could only hope it wasn't bad.

As we walked closer to the door I noticed two figures standing in the doorway. The kings.

They both scanned the small crowd of people. Eventually their eyes landed on me. I gave an awkward smile as the two boys just stared at me, then looked at each other, before welcoming us and leading us to the dining room.

We all sat down with king Dream, and King George both at the head of the table, Wilbur and I sat on opposite sides. As the others came into the room the all hugged me (for some reason) and then sat down in their assigned chairs down the long dinner table.

I noticed how my marks were glowing even brighter than before, so I hid them in my sleeve hoping no one would notice the tiny bit of light coming from my wrist.

It was slightly awkward at first, just Wilbur, Dream and George giving each other odd glances.

Dream started talking to me, which made everyone eventually start talking in their own little conversations.
"So, what's your name?" Dream asked looking at me.
"Y/n." I said, trying my best to sound kind yet strong.
"Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm George and that," the man in the blue shirt paused to point over to the one in the green hoodie. "Is Dream."

They both had warm smiles locked on their faces.

Until they seemed to notice the glow that came from under my sleeve.

(455 words)
(Not proofread)