Good Cop, Bad Cop: part 2

I woke up in the same empty room, the brunette boy no longer laying beside me.

I looked around the room once again to see if there was any way of telling the time. As my eyes shifted around the room they finally landed on an old clock hanging above the locked door.

As the hands were turning slowly the clock neared 12 o'clock.

My appetite was no where to be found but my hunger was taking over my body.

I heard the door open as King George walked in, he placed a plate down onto my hands and sat at the end of my bed so he could watch me eat.

"Good morning Y/n." He said as he sat down.

"How long do I have to stay here George? It's so cold and lonely." I asked the King.

"Just until we can trust you." George answered. "Eat up." He said while he gestured to the plate in my hands.

"I'm not hungry." I lied.

"Your not a good lier Y/n." He told me.

I sat up, leaning my back against the wall.

I gave up and shoved a peice to the food from the plate into my mouth.

George smiled then left the room, making sure to lock the door on his way out.

A while after he left my room I got quite bored with just sitting around on the bed. So I stood up and stretched my legs.

I decided to just walk around the room the see if there was anything to do in here and just to my luck I found two books waiting for my in the corner.

I grabbed one of them and went back to sit on my bed. After reading a few chapters I finally realized how hungry I had actually been.

Right when I closed my book Dream walked through the door.

He almost threw a plate of food at me barley even stepping into the room. Then stepping out and locking the door.

I quickly ate the whole meal after putting my book down.

"That was rude." I said to myself as I ate the food off of the plate.

{Dream's POV}

"That was rude." I heard Y/n say muffled through the door.

I don't want to be this mean to her but it's the only way thus will work. We've tried it with us both being nice but that won't work.

I'm only being mean so she will go crying to George, then she will fall for him overtime. Then hopefully after I apologize she will fall for me as well.

Just right now I feel so guilty for making her feel so sad. I just hope she won't hate me after this.

(462 words)
(Not proofread)