LatLiech \\ The Surprise Date

(A/N: Hello! Mars from the future here. Due to some stuff that became part of my general Hetalia headcanon, I no longer ship this pairing. Although, if you do and this pairing happens to be your cup of tea, read along!)

——————————————

Requested by: No one.

Ship: LatLiech

Characters: Latvia\Raivis, Liechtenstein\Lilli, Sealand\Peter, Iceland\Emil, and Switzerland\Vash.

——————————————

Peter and Emil had been planning this for months.

There they sat, hidden in a bush, awaiting Raivis and Lilli. They were setting the two up on a date.

Raivis appeared first, waiting on the bench in the park. Peter had told him that he and Emil would be introducing him to Lilli, who was Emil's friend. Although they'd met before, they never really interacted.

But today was the day. They knew the two would be perfect for each other, both being shy and soft-spoken people. Well, or at least that's what they thought.

It's just that they never really took into consideration what their likes are.

"Where is she? She was supposed to be here five minutes ago! She's never late!" Emil whispered, looking through the bushes with his binoculars. "Uh... Emil? There's something I've been meaning to tell you about Raivis, but I didn't tell you because I was worried it would ruin our plan..." Peter said reluctantly.

Emil groaned, mumbling some profanities to himself before replying. "What didn't you tell me?" He grunted. Peter took a deep breath. "He drinks a lot." Emil rolled his eyes. "What about it? He's a teenager. Us teenagers do dumb shit."

"No, I mean, he drinks a lot," Peter muttered. Emil sighed. "C'mon, it can't be that much. He's 15 and 5'1, he can't consume that much alcohol." Emil replied. Peter thought for a second, before coming back with a response. "He drinks more than uncle Mathias lets you drink when uncle Lukas isn't home."

Emil froze. "How much more?" Emil questioned as he slowly turned his head towards Peter. Peter mentally prepared himself for Emil's reaction. "Like, a lot more. I think I've seen him drink more than uncle Mathias has at times." Emil sighed. "And you didn't tell me this until the date was about to start?" Emil asked, infuriated.

"Yea..." Peter answered. Emil picked up a branch, snapping it to relieve his anger. "I would slap you right now, but I don't need Tino and Berwald wanting to chop my head off right now." He mumbled. "If this whole date fails, it's on you, okay?" Emil scolded. Peter nodded.

Emil heard footsteps coming near the area. "She's here!" He whispered, zooming in further on the bench where the two were. Both of them had blonde hair, with Lilli having greenish-blue eyes and Raivis having bluish-purple ones. Raivis was only a foot taller than Lilli, both of them being quite short for their ages.

"Oh! Good afternoon, Raivis!" Lilli greeted sitting down next to him. He froze for a second before replying. "Good afternoon... Lilli, right?" He asked, unsure of the girl's name. She nodded. "Mhm!" Lilli replied. "Should we wait for Peter and Emil?" She questioned, looking around for them.