NEW RULES!

Hello there everyone!

After some unexpected events regarding my current project, causing it to pull a Hutt River on me, I've decided to start making oneshots again until I decide on where to go with the work's status.

But, over time, my abilities have changed. I've decided to update some rules. Please just ignore any oneshots made before this, they're all a relic of 2022 me. But, I will not bore you - here are my updated rules for this book.

1. Absolutely NO NSFW.

2. Absolutely NO problematic ships. (Ships containing, incest, pedophilia and just abuse in general.)

3. Controversial ships (Ships that are debated if problematic or not.) Will also be avoided to prevent fighting in the comments. 

3. I am willing to do a handful of dark topics, with a few I may not do. Howerever, there will be NO romanticization or glorification of these topics.

4. I unfortunately do not do 2p, cardverse or Nyotalia oneshots. As much as they are loved by the fandom, I do not know enough about them to portray them properly.

5. No mpreg. I don't think I have to explain this one once again.

6. I can't promise that any of my one shots will be perfect, especially ones involving ships I'm not familiar with. But, I do still urge you to request ships I may not be familiar with as a way for me to expand my knowledge.

7. No x reader or OCs. I'm not good at writing Y\Ns. I do have my own Hetalia OCs, but I doubt they will be seen often if at all.

8. Singular character one shots can be written, romantic one shots must be requested as Character A x Character B or ship name, and platonic one shots must be written as Character A and Character B. I also do trios\groups, and families!

(Example: if you wanted an AmeriPan one shot, it should be written as America X Japan or it's ship name. If you wanted one of them just being buddies it would be America AND Japan.) I'm so sorry if this rule is confusing lol.)

(ALSO: Rule 2 does not apply to platonic requests. Example: I would not write a SwissLiech one shot, but I would write a one shot of Switzerland and Liechtenstein just being the siblings they are.)

9. You may also request a trope or plot with your oneshot! And feel free to be specific too.

10. The description will state if requests are open or not.

11. Rare pairs are allowed, as long as they are unproblematic!

12. You have full permission to be upset with me if I take too long, but at the same time, please be nice lmao.

13. If I've already done a request for you and you've enjoyed it, feel free to request something again.

14. Requests will not be uploaded to other sites without the permission of the person who requested them.

15. And last but not least, if you have any questions or concerns, leave them in the comments. My apologies for making these rules too long, I just have a lot to say. Thank you, and get requesting!