Chapter 1.1

Clothes:

Clothes:

"You know, when you dragged me here I thought we were going to do something cool, don't check out Ric's sexual torture warehouse" I tell Damon when I notice the numerous weapons displayed on the table

"You know, when you dragged me here I thought we were going to do something cool, don't check out Ric's sexual torture warehouse" I tell Damon when I notice the numerous weapons displayed on the table. Damon let out a chuckle when he noticed the annoyed look Ric sent me.

Stefan approached the table with Bonnie, watching Ric who was showing how to use the guns he brought "It works with compressed air, the trigger is here, I have two different sizes" He said handing it to Damon.

I was about to laugh at the outrage on the Cullen 2.0's faces when Ric showed them how to kill a vampire, but I was too distracted by the handcuffs I found inside the bag.

"Kinky" I joke showing the handcuffs to Caroline, she giggled as Ric ripped the handcuffs from my hand.

••••••••••••••

I pour some bourbon in the glass for myself watching the others.

"Don't you really need me there?" Ric asked, arranging the bag on his shoulder.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena, I don't want her to know" Stefan said crossing his arms.

"Leave it to me, I won't take my eyes off her" Ric said.

I downed my entire glass in one gulp, delighting myself with the burning that the liquid caused in my throat "And be discreet, if she realizes that you are too much on top of her, she will start to suspect" He waved at me.

"Okay, if anyone wants to give up, I understand" Stefan announced watching everyone.

"Yeah, whoever's a coward speaks up, I don't want something to go wrong right away because someone chickened out... Caroline?" Damon scoffed.

"Not me, she killed me, It's fair, as long as there aren't any werewolves on the parade" Caroline replied.

I coughed loudly drawing attention to myself "Hi, how are you?" she looked at me rolling her eyes "It's not something you need to worry about, it's not a full moon and Tyler didn't activate his curse".