■♧Someone who challenged him♧■

Outfit and hairstyle:

■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■

The kinda girl whoreally love to dance 🎶

The kinda girl who
really love to dance 🎶

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■

I started to get worried about Stefan, he's getting into this constant 'Fuck everyone and everything' character.

But I can feel his anguish, his sadness, his pain and especially his guilt for everything he did on this trip.

A while ago, I helped him.

Klaus had gone out to get some food and I stayed with Stefan.

He started having a panic attack.

He had put his hand on his chest, panting, he couldn't breathe, his hands wouldn't stop shaking.

He was really bad.

If he wasn't a vampire, I might think he was having a tachycardia.

I had to use my powers to calm his mind and his body, little by little, so as not to scare him.

It broke my heart to see him in that state, so I'm taking care of him the best I can.

Relaxing his body, relaxing his emotions, relaxing his mind, putting him to sleep, making sure he doesn't have nightmares, and doing small hypnosis sessions to help him with his worries.

I'm doing this everyday.

I have noticed improvements in him since then, even his physiognomy has improved.

He carries so much guilt, for so many centuries, that it makes me even anguished.

So I take care of my friend, I made a mental link in his brain with me, we talk very telepathically.