Chapter 1.10

Clothes and hairstyle:

"H-how?... what?" Caroline stuttered looking at me in disbelief.

"Klaus is my mate" I repeat taking off my cloak and placing it on the chair in her room. I was still exposed with my true face. It's not a problem for Caroline to see me like this, it wouldn't be the first time and she already said I looked hot 🤭😏.

"Are you sure?" She asks me sitting down next to me.

"Yes, I just confirmed".

"H-how?" She was still in disbelief at the news.

"I spent the afternoon with Elijah, we talked a lot. I told him what I knew about the bond and what my parents found out, I asked about their relationship" I paused a little, playing with my fingers "He was very vague and said the two were like brothers but they drifted apart. I felt he was hiding something from me, I looked into he mind and saw the same man I had seen in a vision yesterday".

"Oh God" she runs her hand over her face a little frustrated.

"So I managed to see the man in my vision but I only see him if I pass out" I whisper the last part.

"What? What do you mean? What did you do?" She asked quickly, noticing my expression, I look away "(y/n)" She called me with a hard look.

"I smothered myself with a pillow until I was unconscious" I reply with a small voice. I knew I'd screwed up, but I needed to know.

"You did what? Are you crazy?" She yelled angrily, smacking me on the back of the head.

"Hey, I know I screwed up, okay? Can we skip the mom scolding and move on?".

"Of course not" She screamed again hitting me with a pillow "You could have died you crazy bitch".

"But I didn't" I say trying to dodge the pillow but then she throws another one that hits the middle of my face. Bitch.