Chapter 2.6

Outfit and hairstyle:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

I tried many times but nothing was real 🎵

I tried many times
but nothing was real 🎵

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

I look at my reflection in the mirror of my dressing table, watching my appearance carefully. I looked normal, or as normal as I can be.

I analyze my hair that falls to my shoulders, my skin without any scars, clothes lined up... everything was normal.

Today was a day where I woke up without a grumpy vampire and a contemporary hybrid pissing me off, nearly kicking me out of bed with the excuse that I sleep too much. What slander.

The only presences I felt were just my friends, who were squeezing into my bed as we refused to part ways yesterday after our much-deserved and needed girls' night.

Now I was ready to start my senior year of high school.

I hope everything goes well.

I clench my jaw feeling something nagging me as I look at my reflection. My neck was very bare.

And I was mad at myself for letting it bother me so much.

My body shudders slightly as memories of the night before flash through my mind.

Yeah, it sucks.

My hands run down my face to the base of my neck. I can perfectly feel his hand squeezing that region tightly. That, for sure, is something I won't soon forget.

You are just nothing to me.

His snide remarks, his murderous expression, his sadistic posture.